• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Me and my pokemon games.

Ragonkai

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Hello, new here, set up an account mainly for some help with a .sav file in order to get the Ice Chamber Key and catch Regice, already made that post so I hope someone can help.

I have been playing Pokemon since Red came out and I remember spending all christmas playing it and I have been a massive fan ever since, however in Black, I felt like I ran through it, I tend to get like 4 decent Pokemon and smash through the game without talking to anyone.

When I got Black 2, I decided I would not do that and talk to everyone and battle everyone, I'm sure some people would take longer but I'm at 50 hours and I've beat elite 4 first time and caught all the legendarys in Black 2.

I found the beginning pokemon to be so good, my team is Emboar, Ampharos, Golduck, Flygon, Virizion and Black Kyurem, apart from the last 2 I had those 4 from very close to the beginning, I figured I'd run into some good Pokemon later on.

Anywho I've rambled on long enough! Just came here to say hello!

Years
  • Hi there, Ragonkai! Welcome welcome to PC. n_n

Glad to see you're already exploring the forum, that's good to know! But yeah, I'm also one of the Pokemon fans that have been into it from the start, so that's one thing we have in common. :3 Black 2 and White 2 were definitely harder than their predecessors, though, but at the same time they gave us really nice Pokemon early on to play with like Mareep and Growlithe, like you said.

But yeah, there's lots of places to post in around here, including the Black 2 & White 2 section amongst others, so I hope you have fun looking around! I'm always available if you need any forum assistance, so feel free to drop off a message anytime. <3

Have fun here~

Years
  • Hello, new here, set up an account mainly for some help with a .sav file in order to get the Ice Chamber Key and catch Regice, already made that post so I hope someone can help.

I have been playing Pokemon since Red came out and I remember spending all christmas playing it and I have been a massive fan ever since, however in Black, I felt like I ran through it, I tend to get like 4 decent Pokemon and smash through the game without talking to anyone.

When I got Black 2, I decided I would not do that and talk to everyone and battle everyone, I'm sure some people would take longer but I'm at 50 hours and I've beat elite 4 first time and caught all the legendarys in Black 2.

I found the beginning pokemon to be so good, my team is Emboar, Ampharos, Golduck, Flygon, Virizion and Black Kyurem, apart from the last 2 I had those 4 from very close to the beginning, I figured I'd run into some good Pokemon later on.

Anywho I've rambled on long enough! Just came here to say hello!

Hello all the way from Sydney, Ragonkai!

Welcome to PC. :)

I'm Hikari, and I have been a Pokemom fan since it first came to Australia, and even though I'm now 20 I still don't plan on quitting Pokemon. So yeah, I share that same thing in common with you (and Cirno).

We've got loads of places you can check out, including the section for Black 2 and White 2. Why don't you start by checking out the PC Adoption Center where you can sign a simple application form to find a mentor. I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM or friend request me anytime!

- Hikari10

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hello there Ragonkai! :)

I'm, tajaros and I'm a member here... xD

If you've been playing since Red, then go to the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions forum you can discuss games until the GBA Games, the Spinoff Games Forums is also there. And go and challenge yourself in the Challenges Forums if you want... :)

And you played B2 already? Man I'm gotta get one, and soon! xD

You can discuss them in the Black And White 2 Forum...

If you want you can join some Pokemon Clubs if you want... :)

And if you want to try something new. Go and play some of our hacks they're really good they are much as competitive as the main games. If you want to do that go to the Emulation Forums. :)

And if you have anymore questions feel free to ask our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Back