• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meal times.

Years
    I never really have a set time for my meals.. but usually I'll eat breakfast anywhere between 7am and 9:30am.. and I'll eat lunch anytime between 11:30am and 1pm. Usually though most nights dinner is consistent, being anytime between 6pm and 6:30pm.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    What kind of work do you do, if I might ask?
    Because these are really unusual times.

I work in a nightclub, which pretty much explains the times :p
    It's not all laser-shows and cage dancing though, it's quite boring actually. Fridays and Saturdays are understandably busy / hectic but the rest of the week is boring as heck.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I usually don't eat breakfast. I tend to sleep through the appropriate timeframe or forget about it. Lunch (which is also breakfast, really) ends up being between 1pm and 3pm, and dinner is around the time Mom gets home- 7pm-8pm. I guess what meals I do eat are pretty late, but since I go to sleep around 12am-2am it works with my body clock.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    Breakfast for me is usually between 7 AM and 10 AM, depending on when I get up or if I have school. My breakfasts are somewhat large, but still smaller than dinner.

Lunch is usually around noon. If I have breakfast late, it might be around 1 PM to 1:30 PM. Lunch is probably my lightest meal. I usually make lunch myself, though Mum will sometimes make it if she's home (she has a part-time job at a pizzeria, and her schedule is kind of irregular).

Dinner is usually at 6:30 PM, occasionally later. My family usually has rather large dinners. Mum cooks most of it, though Dad helps out too sometimes. If we're at my grandparents' house, dinner might be at 7:30 PM since they're more traditional.

I'll have a snack between 8 PM and 9 PM, and sometimes another one between 3 to 3:30 PM.

Last edited:
    Years
    Breakfast for me is...whenever I get up or whenever I actually feel like eating. This could range anytime from maybe 9 am to like 2 pm in the afternoon.

Lunch tends to range from 11 am to 3 or 4 pm...if I eat it.

Dinner....is usually between 5 and 6 pm. Although it's not unknown for dinner here to be as late as 7 pm - it depends on how lazy I'm being with actually making it. <_<

Years
    Breaky: Whenever I wake up, which ranges from 8-10.
    Lunch: 12-2ish, more on the early side, though.
    Dinner: Anywhere from 4-8.

Years
    My meal schedule all depends on if I'm working that day, and even then, it isn't all that consistent. I also rarely find myself eating breakfast, as bad as I know that is.

If I've got the day off, I'll usually have lunch between 1 and 2 PM, and dinner anywhere from 4:30 to 6 PM. If I'm working though, I tend to have a later lunch (usually around 2:30 PM), and dinner at whatever time I get home. It usually varies, but tonight for example I didn't get home until after midnight, so I didn't have my dinner until 12:30 AM.

Back