• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
  • Thanks for the reply MechaMoth, I'll check out your wants list again to see if I have anything else you want. I don't mind the stats of the Rowlett, I just want to get my foot in the door and start my shiny collection for Gen 6/7. I'll checkout Soapyyy and Road's shop also, thanks for the suggestion!

EDIT: I have a shiny sunflora for you ^.^
    It's Lv1 - Docile - Male

That sounds perfect. I'll be available to trade tonight and tomorrow after 6PM MDT. I'll also be available Sunday morning around 10AM-2PM and evening around 8PM-10:30PM.

Will you need a clone of your Sunflora to trade back to you?

Since we've agreed upon a trade and you're starting your Gen VI and VII shiny collection, feel free to pick out a bonus shiny.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • NEW WANTS
    I've been doing a Cute Charm Glitch HGSS run over the last month or so. That's allowed me to catch many of the shinies I've been missing from Gen IV and below. This also makes me appreciate Apricorn balls more. For those reasons, I am now open to trades for shinies in special balls, even if I already have the shiny.

Additionally, I marked my Wants list with things I'm probably getting myself in italics. This goes up to Gen IV. My special emphasis is still in bold, but I'm mostly looking for Gen V-VII shinies at the moment.

Once my list gets small enough, I'll probably start offering a special 2:1 deal to get one of my few remaining wants.

TRADE REVIEWS
    I finally opened a trade reviews thread. If you've traded with me in the past, please fill out a trade review for me. Even a quick comment will help me out!

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    That sounds perfect. I'll be available to trade tonight and tomorrow after 6PM MDT. I'll also be available Sunday morning around 10AM-2PM and evening around 8PM-10:30PM.

Will you need a clone of your Sunflora to trade back to you?

Since we've agreed upon a trade and you're starting your Gen VI and VII shiny collection, feel free to pick out a bonus shiny.
    Awesome, I'm online right now on the GTS, if you're free to trade right now.
    Oh a freebie?? In that case I'll choose shiny Litten, any would do haha
    And no need for clone back, thanks.

EDIT: woops, I just converted the times you mentioned, ill trade you after 6pm MDT then :D

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Awesome, I'm online right now on the GTS, if you're free to trade right now.
    Oh a freebie?? In that case I'll choose shiny Litten, any would do haha
    And no need for clone back, thanks.

EDIT: woops, I just converted the times you mentioned, ill trade you after 6pm MDT then :D
    Yeah, I get on PC when I'm at work, so that's why it says I'm almost always on. I don't get home until 5:45PM every night, so that's why I put 6-11PM MDT on my page.

Cool, as soon as I get home, I'll add your FC, clone you a Litten and the Rowlett, and jump into Friend Plaza. I'll send you a VM on your page when I'm ready.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Spoiler:

These are shines I have that for the most part UT other than leveling up to evolve. If you don't mind they would just need to be cloned as I don't have a way of doing it myself.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Spoiler:

These are shines I have that for the most part UT other than leveling up to evolve. If you don't mind they would just need to be cloned as I don't have a way of doing it myself.

Hey Caite-chan! Thanks for stopping by the shop.
    I would be interested in all of those, and I don't mind getting pre-evolutions too much. Do you know the source of the Meganium since it's female?

I would be happy to clone the Pokemon and trade the originals back for you!
    Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey Caite-chan! Thanks for stopping by the shop.
    I would be interested in all of those, and I don't mind getting pre-evolutions too much. Do you know the source of the Meganium since it's female?

I would be happy to clone the Pokemon and trade the originals back for you!
    Thanks again!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by source.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Oh, like, do you know the trainer who you got it from, or did you breed it yourself? Just curious since the gender difference % makes finding female starter shinies a lot harder to find.
    Thanks!

Oh...I bread it myself in one of the older games and just got stupidly lucky...lol. I've only been shiny hunting since Black & White so they have traveled time and space. They will either have Caite-chan or Caitlin as the OT.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Oh...I bread it myself in one of the older games and just got stupidly lucky...lol. I've only been shiny hunting since Black & White so they have traveled time and space. They will either have Caite-chan or Caitlin as the OT.

That's real lucky, for sure!
    Well, take your pick of what you'd like from my shop. I'll throw in a bonus mon for that Meganium since it's a hard find and you're the source. 1:1 + 1 extra. I'll be free tonight after about 7PM MDT. My regular time of 7PM - 11PM MDT tomorrow and Tuesday.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That's real lucky, for sure!
    Well, take your pick of what you'd like from my shop. I'll throw in a bonus mon for that Meganium since it's a hard find and you're the source. 1:1 + 1 extra. I'll be free tonight after about 7PM MDT. My regular time of 7PM - 11PM MDT tomorrow and Tuesday.
    Thanks!

I will take these Masquerain, Combee F, Golurk, Volcarona, Oricorio and Wishiwashi. Other than the female Combee I don't mind what versions you give me for the others.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I will take these Masquerain, Combee F, Golurk, Volcarona, Oricorio and Wishiwashi. Other than the female Combee I don't mind what versions you give me for the others.

That sounds fantastic! I got busy tonight, but I'll be free tomorrow night!
    Found out I might be busy Tuesday-Thursday, though.
    Let me know what works for you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That sounds fantastic! I got busy tonight, but I'll be free tomorrow night!
    Found out I might be busy Tuesday-Thursday, though.
    Let me know what works for you!

Any time is good for me. I'm like you I work during the day and on at night.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Massive Update

After a very long process, I have added 170 new shinies to my trade shop. All of them are caught by me and under my new Trainer Name, Abby, from SoulSilver. I took advantage of the Cute Charm glitch and saved up on Apricorn balls. All shinies are legit caught in the wild and the majority are UT. On average, their stats are middling.

Let me know if you're interested!

Here's the list of them:
    Spoiler:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Hey Mecha :) I need replacements for some of my events because I found out they were Powersaved. I need:

385 - Shiny Jirachi - lvl 15 - ポケセン - 12014 - 2014 - Timid - 31/31/31/x/x/x - Electric - Pokemon Center - Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion
    385 - Shiny Jirachi - lvl 15 - ポケセン - 12014 - 2014 - Rash - 31/31/x/30/31/x - Grass - Pokemon Center - Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion
    647 - Keldeo - lvl 15 - Pスクラップ - 12014 - 2014 - Timid - 31/31/x/31/x/x - Ice - Pokémon Scrap Campaign - 7 Codes Redeemed

I can give you:
    25 - Pikachu - 2008 - Hayley - 1000 - Pokemon Ranch
    385 - Jirachi - 2010 - GAMESTP - 2270 - Gamestop
    38 - Ninetales - 2012 - PC - 5072 - Tag Battle - Strongest Pokemon

The Pikachu and Jirachi are self-redeemed.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hey Mecha :) I need replacements for some of my events because I found out they were Powersaved. I need:

385 - Shiny Jirachi - lvl 15 - ポケセン - 12014 - 2014 - Timid - 31/31/31/x/x/x - Electric - Pokemon Center - Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion
    385 - Shiny Jirachi - lvl 15 - ポケセン - 12014 - 2014 - Rash - 31/31/x/30/31/x - Grass - Pokemon Center - Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion
    647 - Keldeo - lvl 15 - Pスクラップ - 12014 - 2014 - Timid - 31/31/x/31/x/x - Ice - Pokémon Scrap Campaign - 7 Codes Redeemed

I can give you:
    25 - Pikachu - 2008 - Hayley - 1000 - Pokemon Ranch
    385 - Jirachi - 2010 - GAMESTP - 2270 - Gamestop
    38 - Ninetales - 2012 - PC - 5072 - Tag Battle - Strongest Pokemon

The Pikachu and Jirachi are self-redeemed.

Sounds great to me.

I also pulled about 8 events out of my list because they didn't match up to the lists you sent me before. Is it safe to assume that I can just release them? I don't have which ones I pulled with me at work now, but I remember it being both of the RUBY/SAPHIRE Berry Fix shiny Zigzagoon along with some others.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Sounds great to me.

I also pulled about 8 events out of my list because they didn't match up to the lists you sent me before. Is it safe to assume that I can just release them? I don't have which ones I pulled with me at work now, but I remember it being both of the RUBY/SAPHIRE Berry Fix shiny Zigzagoon along with some others.

You mean the Project Pokemon list? Let's see. I forgot to mention to you that there are some legit events that are hosted on there, but these are only gen 3 events. They are:

JEREMYs are legit, except edited Ekans. Ranch are hacked. PCNY are legit. These are also legit.

Ageto
    Mitsurin
    Tanabata (3)
    Sunday Wobb
    Sapporo Pika
    MYSTRY
    MATTLE
    WISHMKR
    SPACE C
    Ruby/Sapphire [all]

And I wasn't given others, but I know the Impish ROCKS Metang is also legit. So no, if it's on this list, don't release them. They're fine.

Or do you mean Dannyboi's trade list on Neoseeker? If you do and you're saying you had some events that he didn't have, it's not necessarily a hack. There aren't that many RUBY/SAPHIRE hacks, so you don't have to worry too much. Can I get the info on the ones you took off?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • You mean the Project Pokemon list? Let's see. I forgot to mention to you that there are some legit events that are hosted on there, but these are only gen 3 events. They are:

JEREMYs are legit, except edited Ekans. Ranch are hacked. PCNY are legit. These are also legit.

Ageto
    Mitsurin
    Tanabata (3)
    Sunday Wobb
    Sapporo Pika
    MYSTRY
    MATTLE
    WISHMKR
    SPACE C
    Ruby/Sapphire [all]

And I wasn't given others, but I know the Impish ROCKS Metang is also legit. So no, if it's on this list, don't release them. They're fine.

Or do you mean Dannyboi's trade list on Neoseeker? If you do and you're saying you had some events that he didn't have, it's not necessarily a hack. There aren't that many RUBY/SAPHIRE hacks, so you don't have to worry too much. Can I get the info on the ones you took off?

Yeah, I'm saying I have some events he didn't have. The ones that stood out were:
    Pikachu ID 60114
    Both the RUBY and SAPHIRE Zigzagoon ID 30317
    PCNYc Flygon ID 00281
    PCNYa Crawdaunt ID 00404
    PCNYd Milotic ID 00419

I just went through my list like you suggested to double check everything, and those were the ones that I was unsure about. I still kept them up for the time being.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back