• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I really hope that we get more mega evolutions from the 2nd, 4th and 5th generations this time around, especially 5th. My dream 5th gen mega's would be; Unfezant; make the male version look even more fabulous and let the female version try to reach that flawless pink mask level. Scolipede, Krookodile, and Darmanitan, especially the latter because he only needs slight improvements to make him unstoppable tbh.

It's inevitable that we'll get more 3rd gen mega's though so I really want Milotic, Torkoal, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Walrein, Altaria, and Kecleon.

And hopefully we get 2nd gen starter M-evolutions since we got 1st gen in XY.

Years
  • I really hope that we get more mega evolutions from the 2nd, 4th and 5th generations this time around, especially 5th. My dream 5th gen mega's would be; Unfezant; make the male version look even more fabulous and let the female version try to reach that flawless pink mask level. Scolipede, Krookodile, and Darmanitan, especially the latter because he only needs slight improvements to make him unstoppable tbh.

It's inevitable that we'll get more 3rd gen mega's though so I really want Milotic, Torkoal, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Walrein, Altaria, and Kecleon.

And hopefully we get 2nd gen starter M-evolutions since we got 1st gen in XY.

In Emereld after you complete the Hoenn dex you can pick one of the Johto starters, mabye this feature will return and this time the starter will hold is own mega stone.

Perriechu

Years
  • In Emereld after you complete the Hoenn dex you can pick one of the Johto starters, mabye this feature will return and this time the starter will hold is own mega stone.

That's what a lot of people think. HG/SS combined both GS and Crystal so I'm praying they do it for ORAS and give us Emerald features like match call, battle frontier, and Johto starters. I hope the Johto starters criteria is the same because it gives you something to do regarding the dex.

If it's holding it's Mega Stone I imagine that Steven may give it to us. Or maybe Norman will.

Eh, I doubt that. I think if we do get the Johto starters their stone will come from Birch. Steven will probably give us the Metagross mega stone if anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I was watching ''Teen wolf'' And I remember ''Alpha'' is use to descried the Leader of the Animal Pack .
    I though What if There's a special Megevolution call ''Alpha Megevolution'' that only work on an Alpha .
    Also , I wish there is a Special & Mysterious Mega-stone from Space that can Megevolve Pikachu !
    I wonder if Gen V & VI pokemon will get any Megevolution at all ?? May be in this game!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I was watching ''Teen wolf'' And I remember ''Alpha'' is use to descried the Leader of the Animal Pack .
    I though What if There's a special Megevolution call ''Alpha Megevolution'' that only work on an Alpha .
    Also , I wish there is a Special & Mysterious Mega-stone from Space that can Megevolve Pikachu !
    I wonder if Gen V & VI pokemon will get any Megevolution at all ?? May be in this game!

We have Mega Diancie confirmed for Gen VI. I don't think we'll get much more as the number of Gen VI Pokemon is quite small,especially when one counts how many are fully evolved out of the 70. So it'll they'll proably save the majority of Kalos Megas for 'Z'.
    I wonder which Gen V Megas we'll see if any...

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I want to see Megas for several Hoenn Pokemon:

Spinda: It just sucks the way it is. A Normal/Psychic Mega Evolution, potentially with a new ability, would be pretty cool. If they wanted it to be really busted, they could give it an ability that made all moves that can confuse always confuse; 100% confusion-inducing, STAB-boosted Psychic would be amazing.

Sharpedo: Yeah, it's decent on it's own with Speed Boost and all, but it could still use a Mega Evolution. Plus, it would be an excuse to give Archie a Mega Evolving Pokemon.

Camerupt: Let's be honest, Camerupt kind of sucks. A Mega Evolution could give it a better type, beef it up a bit, and it would be a great boss Pokemon for Maxie to use.

Metagross: While I'm not too enthusiastic about yet another Pseudo-Legendary getting an unnecessary Mega Evolution, Mega Metagross would make sense in that it would be an obvious Pokemon on Steven STONE's team. Plus, if executed properly it could look cool.

Flygon: Time to be frank: Flygon is completely and utterly outclassed by Garchomp. Which is unfortunate, because in my opinion Flygon is a far cooler Pokemon with a much better design. With a Mega Evolution, Flygon could become much better.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    We have Mega Diancie confirmed for Gen VI. I don't think we'll get much more as the number of Gen VI Pokemon is quite small,especially when one counts how many are fully evolved out of the 70. So it'll they'll proably save the majority of Kalos Megas for 'Z'.
    I wonder which Gen V Megas we'll see if any...

May be , Hawlchua might get a Megevolution .
    I mean , I anime and TCG trying hard to advertize that thing . They even giving off special Hawlchua Promo card during the movie instate of Froakie.
    May be , There are a secret plan revolving Hawlchua .
    It would be cool if its evolve into something like this-
    Spoiler:

Years
  • May be , Hawlchua might get a Megevolution .
    I mean , I anime and TCG trying hard to advertize that thing . They even giving off special Hawlchua Promo card during the movie instate of Froakie.
    May be , There are a secret plan revolving Hawlchua .
    It would be cool if its evolve into something like this-
    Spoiler:
    If Mega Hawlucha looks like that I can only imagine the number of "it looks like a Digimon" fan dumb going around...well it that case it would considering that is a digimon xD

Perriechu

Years
  • I want to see Megas for several Hoenn Pokemon:

Spinda: It just sucks the way it is. A Normal/Psychic Mega Evolution, potentially with a new ability, would be pretty cool. If they wanted it to be really busted, they could give it an ability that made all moves that can confuse always confuse; 100% confusion-inducing, STAB-boosted Psychic would be amazing.

what did mankind do to deserve this beast

actually don't answer that lol

I also want Beautifly and Dustox to get one tbh.

Years
  • what did mankind do to deserve this beast

actually don't answer that lol

I also want Beautifly and Dustox to get one tbh.

I'm completely with you on Beautifly and Dustox getting Megas (even brought it up half a dozen pages or so ago) :D! I suggested Beautifly can become Bug/Fairy and gain levitate. Dustox can keep it's current typing but also gain levitate or perhaps something like Poison Touch.

Years
  • I really wanna a mega Lapras

and i really think ice types should resist to grass attacks
    I agree on that resistance, it should be added in next Gen. As grass withers away in the cold...that or change it to the plant type as not all plants die or go dormant during the cold.

I'll like to see Mega Lapras too. It can become larger and have a longer neck and maybe a glacier on it's back.

Years
  • If you really want Mega Dustox to become useful, give it Poison Heal. That would certainly work in its favor; made Breloom a much more threatening Pokemon, and it also fits Dustox design-wise. Megas are powerful, upgraded versions of their regular counterpart, so every change should be made in order to increase their ability to succeed in battle.

Years
  • If you really want Mega Dustox to become useful, give it Poison Heal. That would certainly work in its favor; made Breloom a much more threatening Pokemon, and it also fits Dustox design-wise. Megas are powerful, upgraded versions of their regular counterpart, so every change should be made in order to increase their ability to succeed in battle.

The thing is that Poison Heal only works if a Pokemon is poisoned, and Poison types obviously can't get poisoned. So for it to get Poison heal it'll have to lose the Poison type...

Years
  • Mega Beautifly would be gorgeous ;-; ...Or maybe scary, since it's ferocious when angry (according to its Pokedex entries, anyway). Actually, it'd be sort of fun for GF to make a Mega Beautifly that's absolutely frightening in appearance and has a frightening Ability (maybe Intimidate?) XD

Years
  • Mega Beautifly would be gorgeous ;-; ...Or maybe scary, since it's ferocious when angry (according to its Pokedex entries, anyway). Actually, it'd be sort of fun for GF to make a Mega Beautifly that's absolutely frightening in appearance and has a frightening Ability (maybe Intimidate?) XD

Or Anger Point...yeah Intimidate would fit an Angry looking Mega Beautifly better competitively speaking.
    Speaking of dex entries I'll like to see a Mega Wobuffet using it's 'secret'. For Example the tail can be unleased on us (I honestly think the tail are it's real eyes...even more so after playing with it in Aime as they stick out when you feed it...)

Years
  • The thing is that Poison Heal only works if a Pokemon is poisoned, and Poison types obviously can't get poisoned. So for it to get Poison heal it'll have to lose the Poison type...

Well, I totally overlooked this. Only human to make mistakes, I guess! Haha, thanks for catching that :] In any case, Dustox is a relatively fragile Pokemon in need of some type of boost, whether it be in ability or significant stat buffs, to make Mega Dustox a viable option in battles. Otherwise, it'll get outclassed by others easily.

Years
  • Well, I totally overlooked this. Only human to make mistakes, I guess! Haha, thanks for catching that :] In any case, Dustox is a relatively fragile Pokemon in need of some type of boost, whether it be in ability or significant stat buffs, to make Mega Dustox a viable option in battles. Otherwise, it'll get outclassed by others easily.

I did come up with an alternative though thanks to your post. Perhaps they could make an ability called "Flame Heal" that recovers Dustox's Hp thanks to burn (and also doesn't lower it's attack...maybe even increase it...). It can be a reference to how Moth's are drawn to flames ;)

Years
  • Flame Heal would be a fun move; since Guts doesn't lower the Pokemon's Attack when burned, I'd imagine Flame Heal would do the same. Then again, if they made Mega Dustox a Special or Mixed attacker (its base Attack and Sp. Attack are the same) it could probably do fine with the Attack reduction since it wouldn't be using Physical attacks anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back