• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    What i meant was that a teddy bear isnt very original,because its simply a teddy bear.But the flowers give a bit more originality,i personally never saw a teddy bear with flowers in his head,so thats why i said the flowers make it a bit more original.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i loved it!its so cool, and i wish i knew how to post my sprites =( i dont know how

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Thanks very much DP! :D I don't know, these things just kind of jump out at me. The strangest things give me ideas and I sorta go with the flow.

Jake, if you're interested in posting your sprites you will need a host to keep them on. There are a bunch of good sites that will host, but I use Photobucket.com. Check it out and make an account, it's really quite simple.

Anywho, this was a fun little simple one to do. This was not my main project of the day, however. I have another sprite on the burner, but I still need to touch it up a little. I'm pretty excited about it, though. It's shaping up to look pretty good. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post it after work tonight. But yeah...here's this one for now...behold Cyclomp! Ahahahaha

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Thanks. ;) Yeah, was it you that suggested it? Sorry, bad memory...I know someone asked me to do it, though. I think he turned out pretty cute. He looks comfy in my little banner. Haha.

[EDIT] Forgot to post these before. A few Armodian animations I made.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    The animations are pretty good but kinda slow with the tail moving part.You should make them a bit more quick.7/10
    Cyclomp is yet another great sprite,but the face of Cyclomp is facing left and the antenna thingy seems to be facing more to you than the face so its kinda weird.8/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Thanks for the comments. Well, here was my major project of the day. I'm pretty satisfied with it and I'm anxious for comments. I finished this one earlier than expected(I've managed to do that a lot lately) and got started on my next project as well. Don't know if I will finish it tonight, but if not I should definately have it done for tomorrow as I am probably about 85% complete. Here is my newest!

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

[EDIT] Finished another one, but I've decided 3 scratch sprites is just too many for one day, so I'll wait for tomorrow to debut it. Well, I guess it is tomorrow, seeing as it's 2 in the morning, so ok...later today? I dunno, you'll see it soon enough. ;) Night Night.

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Yet another awesome sprite!His left leg seems a bit weird,but that is easily fixed.The armadillo armor thing was made pretty well and gives a good detail for it.Otherwise,it rocks.8/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    DP, thanks, I believe that's 17 now, including the one I'll be releasing later in the day. I have them all compiled in one image now, so I think I'll be putting that up later today as well. I'll probably edit the first message on Page 1 every time I release a new one, so everyone can look back at that to see them all then.

Thanks again Shadow!

Ok, here is the the new one for the day. I doubt I'll finish anything else today as I have to workout here in a minute, and then I work all night. Anywho, here it is, Tropizil.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    loving all the new ones, the bird been my favorite, with an imagination like yours you could do so much mor ehtan just spriting

Years
    wow man you are a good spriter can i please make a requuest of a cool and scary looking black dragon pokemon standing on it's 2 back legs please thank you in advanced

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Johnathan, this isn't really a request thread, sorry. The request I did on page one was an exception I made. I should have a bunch of time in the next few weeks to sprite, though, as Cross Country will be starting and my life will consist of running all morning, sleeping and spriting in the air conditioning during the day, and then running at night again. So I'll keep the idea in mind for when I need an idea, and I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get it done.

So on to other things...I finished a new sprite. If you read my post in the Spriters Lounge, this is the one I've been working on lately. It is the "companion" to Plataia. Plataia is the desert dinosaur, and this sprite rounds out the set, being the tundra dinosaur. I'd love to hear some comments on these, so please post away! ;)

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Back