• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Kinda paperish O.o Anyway its pretty good like the other sprites youve done till now.His back left leg is done with straight lines,which you shouldnt use.The other problem is the paperish look to it.8/10

Years
    megafuz said:
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Johnathan, this isn't really a request thread, sorry. The request I did on page one was an exception I made. I should have a bunch of time in the next few weeks to sprite, though, as Cross Country will be starting and my life will consist of running all morning, sleeping and spriting in the air conditioning during the day, and then running at night again. So I'll keep the idea in mind for when I need an idea, and I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get it done.

So on to other things...I finished a new sprite. If you read my post in the Spriters Lounge, this is the one I've been working on lately. It is the "companion" to Plataia. Plataia is the desert dinosaur, and this sprite rounds out the set, being the tundra dinosaur. I'd love to hear some comments on these, so please post away! ;)

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    o wow soory i feel pretty imbaresed for doing that... well at least you have a new idea :classic:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It's cool my man. Don't worry about it.

Anywho, I've compiled all my work like I said I was gonna do before. So here's an encore of my first 18 sprites, in strips of 6. Favorites? Comments? Ideas?

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    My favourite is Corcyro for sure.He looks cool and well shaded and outlined.The wings look flat.I gotta start making more custom Pokemon again XD
    For ideas i got yet another for Plataia.Maybe Sandaia.And i like the name you gave to Tundragoon(i think thats the sprite you asked for a name),Frostile.I give 9/10 for all of them.Congratulations!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Haha, that's interesting your favorite is Corcyro. He was my first custom sprite, so he is probably my favorite too. But I'm a huge Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite fan and he was loosely modeled after characteristics of those three pokes. I see you are a fan of Dratini so I guess he really appeals to fans of that species. Glad to see you like the Frostile name. And thanks for the comments once again! :D

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    wait who spammed, i was mistaking from myself who spammed, what is spammed? i forgot what it means

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Dude, enough :\ What you just did was sorta spamming. Just forget it and let's get back to the original topic. Since we got severely off track, I'll get us back on. Here are my first 18 sprites, in strips of 6. I'm interested in hearing what everyone's favorite sprite is, and if anyone has C&C for them. Sheesh......

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm not really sure what to think of that comment, shadow909.

DP, Thorcolt eh? It's good to see everyone likes a different sprite. So far I have one for Nepscania, one for Corcyro, and one for Thorcolt. Well, I'm working on a little something for the ladies now, so hopefully I'll have it done soon...

[EDIT] Oh yeah, DP...check out the button below! Haha, finally got my lazy butt to make the change you suggested. Looks much better. Thanks a bunch! :D

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Oh well.You know.Copy and past rocks!

My favourite is Corcyro for sure.He looks cool and well shaded and outlined.The wings look flat.I gotta start making more custom Pokemon again XD
    For ideas i got yet another for Plataia.Maybe Sandaia.And i like the name you gave to Tundragoon(i think thats the sprite you asked for a name),Frostile.I give 9/10 for all of them.Congratulations!

I have a suggest about a new pokemon.Maybe you could try a demon panther from hell O.o And im not kidding.If you want a(kinda)picture for reference then check what i attached O.o

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    megafuz said:
    I'm not really sure what to think of that comment, shadow909.

DP, Thorcolt eh? It's good to see everyone likes a different sprite. So far I have one for Nepscania, one for Corcyro, and one for Thorcolt. Well, I'm working on a little something for the ladies now, so hopefully I'll have it done soon...

[EDIT] Oh yeah, DP...check out the button below! Haha, finally got my lazy butt to make the change you suggested. Looks much better. Thanks a bunch! :D

sorry i didnt mean that to you i was talking in yahoo and there was a lot of people iming me and i was just looking at the keybaord typing then i enterd. i really ment to say that to my friend cause his suck like theres a scramble up pokemon he did. he tryed to make a pikachu with charmander mixed. and it looked glitchy so sorry and ill erase that comment i did.

oh and i like all your sprites.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Umbreon's Shadow: HAHA! Definately like that idea. Demon Panther...I will definately start thinking about that one. :D

Shadow909: Don't worry about it. Glad you like my work. ;)

Figgly: I'm thinking about letting people adopt some of my sprites. Maybe one day you can adopt Nemea ;)

Jhgghyu: I'll consider the red dragon. Athough I have a suggestion for a black dragon as well. I'll see what I can do.

For everyone: Here is my newest sprite. I'd definately like some comments!

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Back