• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

megaman battle network 4

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Erm, due the fact my gameboys screen is being replaced, I can't post my folder right now. But let me tell you something cool: in a few months, in japan, there's gonna be megaman battle network 4.5!!

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    protoman i think tthe chip tou need is blkbomb z. it is in yumland in a girl area (the girl that do the c-slider) and need a unlocker.

o and bob-v i have heard to of that game it will be named megaman battle network 4.5 real operation.they say that now you can use the navis of megaman battle network 4. if you want to see some photos enter this page : https://www.gbaparty.nl/nieuws/item/9712/

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    ok. you jack in. and there are 2 ways one to left and the other to right go to the left one then go up and you will see otther to ways one up and the other left. go to the left and there will be a purple navi talk to him and give to him the money he needs then he will give you the yumland pc code.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Personally i hate sum of these translations: things i think should stay the same
    Double Soul? EW ill stick with soul unison(i dont wanna even hear dblsoul in an axess dub)
    Protosoul NO! stay Blues soul (doesnt that sound much better?)
    now Burnman i stick with the the original burnerman
    BTW did they change kandouman's name?(the guy with the stick)(stickman would just b stupid)

Years
    digispirit virus said:
    Personally i hate sum of these translations: things i think should stay the same
    Double Soul? EW ill stick with soul unison(i dont wanna even hear dblsoul in an axess dub)
    BTW did they change kandouman's name?(the guy with the stick)(stickman would just b stupid)
    I agree with the point about Dblsoul. It sounds...stupid...

Protosoul and Blues Soul...I don't care witch one they use...

I think they changed Burnerman's name because they could only make virus/boss names 8 chars. And I think they changed kandouman's name to Kandoman..not sure. :)

And they make more grammer errors then in the other games "Legs go, Lan!" Stuff like that...who was in charge of that? XD

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    I'll agree with ya there. DoubleSoul is stupid, Soul Unision does sound a lot better, and Blues Soul>ProtoSoul, that's what it says in the Manual anyway =]. and Girlgenius is right, they had to change BurnerMan to BurnMan to save space. and it's not KandoMan or StickMan [thank Gawd! XD] or Kandouman, It's KENDOMAN!! get it Right!! XD and the JunkSoul? o.0 that sounds stupid imo. but thats' just me ^^.
    ~Lil' Schu

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    nah junk soul was the original...yes it sounds stupid :P
    o sry didnt notice my typo...i says its kendouman :P

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Hey!! who could forget the error souls only accsesible by AR, like Forte soul and duo soul??

However, if forte soul were real, it would be so cool....*Imagines Rockman DS fused with Forte*...Sweet.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    as far as i know there are not bass or duo soul unisions. i hear that theere are codes. and in a web page they say it was a glitch. and in other one they say that they give you the chip of forte soul with no picture. it could be dangerous for your game.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Naw, it doesn't harm much. However, it does change Rock into a Metool(Forte soul chip), which I think is humourous. While with duo soul, rockman changes into-guess it- a rock cube!XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    I'm serious. The duo soul chip turns him into a rock cube. The humor you will find cannot be described by words....XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I didn't look on the previous pages so I dont know if anyone posted this but what are the AR codes for Blue Moon?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    bass sp said:
    i should try those codes then. but in the version i have started(blue moon) because in the red sun i have all except the p.a. medal and the megachip medal.
    when i played my japanese rom one, i got evrything filled out...its pretty hard

Back