• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Suddenly, rockman's body turned black for a moment, and his eyes turned red. He snarled, "You're such a whiney pest!! Why didn't they shut you up in that operating room, you're so whiney!!", but then he turned normal again, and he said, "Huh??". Suddenly, lightning struck the building, cracking it. Shyrou's fake hair morphed into forte's helmet, and changed to it's colors, and the shirt became tattered and brown, until it looked like a cloak. Shyrou's eyes turned fully red, and he said in forte's voice, "I, forte-sama, have become a navi in the real world, and not just astupid cross-fusion like netto-kun!!", and smashed the ground, creating an earthquake that struck the hospital.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The floor beneath me started to crumble. The floor on the right side of my gave way, and my wheelchair tipped over to the side, I was going to fall to the next floor, and I had no way of getting to safety.
    "HEEEEEELP!" I yelled so loud you could hear it a mile away.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I reached out and grabbed the wheelchair and pulled Meiru back onto safe ground. " Wait ehre, I'm going to go see what is going on outside." I ran out to where the chaos was and was shocked to see Negaman ripping things apart. " Neutraman..." I ran out so he could see me. " NEutraman, stop this nonsense right now!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The earthquake blew rockman away, and he landed on a pile of rubble. Unable to move in the real world, he just watched the hospital crumble, where I was still lying unconsious. "NETTO-KUN!!!" Rockman screamed....

Negaman snorted at Hertz, and said, "Neutraman is no more. I am him. He his me. We are one. We are NEGAMAMAN!!!!", and smashed him in the gut with an ape punch, then absorbed the energy of the dark chips Hertz was carrying. "You fool!!! The only being that can trump me is forte-sama!!" Negaman laughed, and pounded his chest, laughing hysterically. Forte-sama quietly floated onto a roof, and said, "Activate all dimensional converters in this area at full power, until I can get rid of them without loseing japan!!", and suddenly, hundreds of dimensional converters appeared, and they began to glow red...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    AFter the first hit, Beta jumped up and blocked the rest with a Defense sheild. I spat some blood onto the ground before standing up. " i don't care what name that creature gave you. You are Neutraman Alpha, the oldest and most experienced of the four Neutraman Brothers. BEta has come here to support me, and to try to free you from your insanity. I may not be able to remove teh darkchip stil lodged in my PET." I said, holding it up to show the Dark Chip still lodged in place. " But I don't need anyChips for this next move. Beta, Style Change! Earth Team Style!" His armor turned brown and his gun increased in size as the Style Change took effect. " And that's not all. The more time you spend fighting us, the more time my dad has to workon his counter program. So go ahead. Any minute now My dad will send me Omega's data, and then we'll really slap some sense into you!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Heh. You think a dark chips data can be extracted, but the darkness will be intact!!" Negaman said, and as he spoke, suddenly, a pure black version of gospel(The dog-like beast) smashed through the roof of the lab, with hertz's father in it's mouth. "See? Darkchips cannot be extracted like that. You need a- Oops!! I'd better not say it!! Forte-sama would get mad at me!!" Negaman said, and laughed again, his ape teeth showing. "And I named myself negaman. You do not realize..." Negaman said, and suddenly, neutraman alpha appeared beside him, and they said toghether, "How much power I have.". Suddenly, neutraman alpha dissapeared, and Negaman said, "You're history.". Then, gosepl landed right next to him, and roared at Neutraman beta, and ate him. "Prepare to die, my operator..." Negaman said, and aimed a cannon at hertz...

As rockman sobbed in his PET, I was barely alive, buried under the rubble. I was dying, and I knew it. 'There has to be something I can do. Meiru-chan will be killed by that beast. And rockman is just in his PET. There has to be something I can do!!' I thought, and then yelled out, "ROCKMAN!!". Suddenly, the PET flew through the rubble and hit me, and suddenly, I was in my cross fusion outfit. Feeling a hundred times better, I blasted my way through the rubble, But spotting forte, I gasped along with rockman, "It....cannot be...".

Forte-sama said to Negaman, "I think it is time I showed you, negaman, one of the ledgendary evilchips I posses.", and negaman gasped, "What?? I'm going to be deleted. "No, This evilchip will help you," Forte said with a small chuckle, and yelling, "HOLE!!", a huge purple hole appeared below negaman, and suddenly, his body was covered in black armor, and he began to grow parts of a griffen, while at the same time he was powering up, an image of Neutraman grew solider and solider..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Suddenly teh dog mosnters mouth opened. I couldn'thelp but laugh. " It seems Beta used his earthquake ability to open his mouth. That you used to be your technique. "I reminded him, hoping to return Alpha to normal. Beta landed beside me with my dad in hand. " Thank goodness your alright." i said.

'i brought my own PET." my dad said. " I finally created a counter program. teh problemn is in order for it to work, Omega willhave to be in contact with Negaman. And I can only make a coutner program for each Dark chip,so I only have one. We won't be able to do it again. Oh, and I brought gama along too."

Gama in his yellow appeared and Omega in his Green. i couldn't help but grin at the irony. All four brothers together, regardless of the conditions.

Alright, Beta, gamma, you hold off hte creature. omega, you deal with Negaman. I'm going to see what happened to Netto. I thought he would be out here helping us fight." I walked off to try to find netto.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "THERE IS NO COUNTER PROGRAM FOR A DARK CHIP YOU FOOLS!!" Forte exclaimed, and suddenly, Beta froze. "This pure black version of gosepl IS the darkchip energy you think you extracted. Dark energy cannot be neutralized, only purified." Forte said, and suddenly, gosepl ate Beta, omega and gamma.Suddenly, the powered up beast flew into the powered up negaman, who suddenly exerted a powerful aura that blew hertz's father away.

"There is no hope for you now!!" Negaman said, but suddenly, neutraman alpha glowed, and just as Negaman DS blasted a huge black flame at Hertz, Neutraman Alpha blocked it.

"You forgot one thing, Forte-sama!!" Neutraman said, "A dark hole may exert the full darkness of a navi's soul, but it cleanses and purifies the good side!!", and his chest glowed, and sent the attack right back at Negaman DS, who was partially deleted. "I am no longer Neutraman Alpha, as that refers to my darkside. Instead, I am neutraman SP!!!" Neutraman SP said, and prepared for another attack from Negaman DS. Suddenly, as Negaman DS fired an ultra powered blast that combinded the forces of all the neutramans, I jumped right in the blast, and screamed as I and rockman were turned into particles....

OOC: That's the last time I control neutraman SP. He's all yours now, Pogi.XD

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: that is the most unfair powerplay I have ever seen! I control Beta, gamma, and Omega, and you can't ahve a say in what they do! The only reason why you control alpha is because I consented to it. At any rate, your post doesn't even make sense! NIether gamma nor Beta came into contact with dark chip data, and you CAN make a coutner program. A coutner program purifies. I must insist that you reverse your last post, because this is the same as last time when you attempted to control every aspect of the RP, which isn't fair to me or any other RPer .

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Listen dude. Dark chips are just...that. Darkness in the form of a chip. In other words, there is no data for it. The only way to clanse a dark souled navi is via the program soul cleanser. And I'll change my post so that gospel just ate Beta, gamma and omega, okay??-_-''

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: it's stilla program, and that would still be power playing. jsut let me handle whem,where, and if my navi's meet ther end, and all will be well.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Here's another loophole!!XD:It's the power of light, in a program. And did I do a good job of editing my post or what?XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: that'll do.

ic; I watched in horror as Netto and Rockman were deleted. i turned toward Negaman, My eyes full of rage. " There is one crucial mistake you made." I told him.

"And what's taht?" Instead of answering, a white glowing handprint appeared on negaman's stomach, accompanied by a sizzling sound. Negaman doubled over in Suprise and pain. " What's going on?!"

" By absorbing Omega like that, You've made it too easy. He's activated the counter program inside you. You say there is no way to negate a dark chip, but you're wrong. there is one power. Say hello to teh coutner program: Program LIght!" Suddenly large ***s began to form in Negaman, letting out a light that mad it almost too bright to see. NEgaman screamed out just as he was deleted, the four neutramen falling out of him. Alpha lay unmoving on teh gorund, and was carried away by ihs three brothers. Jsut as teh last shreds of Negaman dissappeared, the dark chip ejected itself from my PET, hitting the ground before catching fire, burning to nothingness.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Stupid hackers with th changed censors!!-_-''

IC:Negaman still floated, but he was in particles, his power at half of one percent. He had nothing left. His power was gone, his rage was gone. His were blank, with no power in them. Forte-sama spotting him, and sighing, he said, "Well, he did a good job. But even though he's dead, he still has more than enough use.", and suddenly, he exctracted the data for the program light, and then, he said, "Time to summon a navi as strong as me...", and suddenly, he began to chant. Then, Negamans body suddenly transformed into rockmans, but then, the body turned black, and there werespikes for shoulder pads. The navi opened it's eyes, which were demonically red, and fortesama said, "Hello, rockman DS".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I gazed at where Netto and Rockman were jsut seconds ago. istill couldn't believe they were gone. My dad approached me carefully, understanding how shocked I was. I looked at my Pet. Alpha wa back, but he had taken a lto of damage in his Dark chip form. he hardly had any health left and had yet to regain consciousness. we had already used teh only Light Program we had managed to make, So I could only hope there wouldn't be another dark navi attack anytime soon.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Since I'm in a wheelchair... I cant do much -.-;
    IC:I had managed to wheel myself over to where Hertz was.
    "Netto....." I said as I started to cry, " None of this would ever of happened if I hadn't of gotten in your way in the first place...."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back