• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    It was then it began to rain. I couldn't tell if any of us were crying. our faces were already wet. I gazed at my PET, still not quite sure I could believe it.

"Do you think... we should... tell his dad?" I said hesitantly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    " No. If it's anyone's fault it's mine." i said sadly. "If I had reacted faster, he might not ahve sacrificed himself like that. It was my fault. For not being a good enough operator." i collapsed to teh ground, uncaring of the puddles. The emotional stress was too much. I felt like a killer at that moment.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I could have collapsed myself, if it wasnt for the wheelchair. No matter what Hertz said, I knew it was as much my fault as his. It was because of me Netto was so stressed out in the first place. I felt like dying there and then, it was like my soul had dissapeared...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Don't feel so bad on yourselves. You'll join him shortly!!" Rockman DS said, grinning, as he stepped out of the shadows. "Prepare to be..." Rockman DS began to say as he charged up his blood buster, but then, forte sama grabbed him by the shoulder, and said, "Wait, Rockman DS-chan. You need to learn the power of the evil chips before you can be my apprentice.", and suddenly, they dissapeared, along with the dimensional area....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I glanced up, thinking I heard something, but there was no one there. The rain had stopped, adn wtih it I began to hope. " Do you suppose we can locate NEtto's data and rebuild him? It shouldn't be too hard. I heard it's been done before."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Netto-kun is a human. rockman is data. Get the picture?XD You are strange and cunning...but mostly strange!!XD

IC:Forte-sama said to Rockman DS, "First, your default weapon, the blood buster. Charge it up as much as you can, and keep improving it untilo you can have it get through the entrance to black earth and into the ACDC area, which is very far away.", and nodding, Rockman DS charged up his buster, and unleashed a humoungous red blast that ripped through most of black earth, but when it hit the big dark hole that was the entrance to black earth, it rebounded and got sent back into the blood buster, which exploded. Rockman DS quickly had the buster regenerated, and he charged up again...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: You said he exploded into particles along with Rockman, so you can't blame me for thinking he had data. I mean after all, in Digimon the humans had data, why can't they here?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Just so ya know guys, my vacaition is done, and i'm getting home. I'll be back in about three or four and a half hours, so see ya then!!XD

IC: Rockman DS charged up his blood buster again, and fired it at the big dark hole. Unlike the previous attempts, this attack ripped through the big darkhole, and smashed through the undernet rapidly. Rockman DS looked at a moniter Forte-sama had conjured up, and saw it obliterate every undernet navi in it's path. Suddenly, it slammed into the sharro area, but then, just as it reached the Netopia area whichy was near the ACDC areas, it faded. Rockman DS sighed, and charged up the blood buster again...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: you know, utnil you provide a tie in, we can't jsut charge in and say 'Stop!" or anything like that. you have to give us a way to know about Rockman DS because as far as our characters know he was deleted.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Erm, actually, the characters are not suppoused to know about Rockman DS or black earth, man. I thought of a simple regular-life saga. Whatdya think???XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: don't you watch anime?? The boring part is alway followed by the coolest part!!How about your character slowly walks back to da building, and tells his father what happened and stuff??XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    edited.

I went home and explained everything to my dad. he suggested I just stay home for a few days and sort things out.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back