• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Megan's Art Stuff 2023

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'll make this pretty, eventually.

Challenge Goals:
- make ten pieces using reference images [4/10]
- participate in three events [1/3]
- some sort of collab [0/1]

Spoiler: Picture Nr. 1
m_046.png

Unfortunately, I got the reference before the challenge started. So I don't really have a link. I'll still continue looking for it and add a link once I find it...

Tbh. there are still so many things I need to work out. I'll have to return to the very basics of the basics eventually. Line confidence/eraser abuse is definitely one of my issues. ^^"

Spoiler: Picture Nr. 2
m_044.png

Last edited:
Years
oooo that's a solid start on drawing from reference though!

i'd agree with working on line confidence. something that helped me out was not zooming in too much and just having at it when drawing the lines. unlike traditional, the eraser tool exists and is there to help us haha and boy it's helped me a lot

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm still kinda trapped in an art slump. I still managed to create some stuff, though.

I needed something for June and going forward for my signature:
Spoiler: Pride Month stuff
m_048.png

This is for the Fanwork Feature:
Spoiler: Glaceon
glaceon.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Over the last couple weeks I've managed to get three more pictures done:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: