• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Meh. Why not.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • AMA

I did liked reading the AMA section when there was still one. Glad to see this again.

*Ask me anything, but I don't have to answer everything :p

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • How'd you come up with the username "Mawa"?

I did thought a long time of what my username will be... I remember the day I visited PC for the first time. I didn'T want to re=use my old username on other forums as it was a long time ago and.. I don't know, I wanted change? Or maybe I was just not the same girl anymore? Anyway... I thought of my name, my nicknames... Then for some reasons I remember a nickname a friend of mine used in hishchool. It didn't fit as a good username, but I cut it a little bit... Mawi wasn't quite right, I don't know (thinking about it, it's not that bad..) so I tried with different letters XD I tried Mawa and for some reasons, I liked it :) It's short and easy to remember.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • What's your favourite holiday destination?
    What the one thing you like about yourself & one thing you don't?

Pika Pika :chu:

Travelling is not something I do much, sadly. I would love to travel to Europe, France... Yes I think the first place I'll choose would be France as it would be easier for me, language wise. I am not someone who like beaches and places like that, I would rather visit some museum than laying on a beach.

Something I like about myself? It's a hard question. Not that I hate everything about me :p I just can't think of something right now. I guess I am laid-back? I do stress on some random things, but overall I have an attitude of "live and let live" and "go with the flow".
    One thing I don't like about myself - I act stupid sometime. No, really. I act and talk without thinking about it? I end up being/feeling really awkward in some social interactions :p

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
    Years
  • What are your hobbies? And goals? I hardly know you even when we chat from time to time xD

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Have you got a favourite music genre?

This is an interesting question... It's always changing. Got an EDM phase, grew up with some Metal, Alternative... Right now I have no clue to be honest. But most of my life I listen to J-Rock and I still do. It this the genre that stay the longest in my life and it will never completely go, even if I don't listen to this genre as much as I used to.

What are your hobbies? And goals? I hardly know you even when we chat from time to time xD

Does procrastination count as a hobby? And "not procrastinating" being my goal?
    My hobbies are playing video games, watching some tv shows, drinking tea XD I love reading some books when I have time/have an interesting one - Still have watership down to read. I had "painting and drawing" in my hobby list before, but it's been a long time since I haven't do those hobbies.
    My goals are to know where I'll go in life XD Seriously tho. My biggest goal is to become a Researcher. But my "closest" goal is to rent an appartment with my boyfriend and, you know, be stable: no moving out, getting a job, paying my student loan, etc.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Favourite AC villagers and AC game?

Animal crossing for Gamecube is still very special in my heart but New leafe beat it.... the first one that could beat it imo. Special mention to Happy home designer, love it too and the game I play the most right now, will prbably link my screenshots in my signature soon

My favorite character is a hard one to answer. Desing wise, I love the cats, birds, deers, goats and sheeps, ostrich.. my favorite are probably Bam and Fauna. But I am very attached to some villagers I had in my previous towns? Like Paolo, Cube (as you can see), Gaston, Ricky, Chop, and many many more. If we are talking about non villagers, I have to say Rover?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • You asked me an interesting question so... if you could choose 5 people from PC to appear at your side right now, who would they be?

This is a good question... I mean, right now?? At my home I have to decide who will be in my house right now XD
    Okay if I could meet 5 PC members...
    Not in a particulary order:
    -Alfieri !!!
    -Katchelina
    -LegendChu
    -Rabinov and Johnny, pretty sure we will put on some music. The hell I count the two of you as one XD
    - Astral? Coffee? Rad? So hard to choose >.<
    (Not including a member I'll actually meet in about a month. Won't make him appear since I don't need that kind of wish to meet him)
    I am sure my answers can change everyday tho. I have too much PC love <3
    Yeah I suck at answering the right things... I just can't choose and limit myself.

What's your favourite food?

Raw salmon. Or does Caramel counts as a food or only as a flavor?

Back