• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Perceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    A perception is like a picture of what you think a member looks like ^_^ or it could be just a joke... >__>

I'm not really sure who it was in the second perception (do you bother to find out what member is what member in a band? I don't. That's why I always mess up on that XD) but that's my perception of 22sa...

Dizzy!
    https://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinde...oo/atlantic/simpleplan/0303_simple_plan_a.jpg
    Yes...the guy in the center with his hands open...>_> and like I said before I have no idea what his name is. ^_^ wait...Pierre Bouvier says here...hmm...*shrughs* from Simple Plan.
    Hehheh, your perceptions are so kind. ^_^

Member Perception is your percept of a member. ~_^

PokeTrainerCarol

I don't know what you're talking about...the dude is Enrique Iglesias ^_^

22sa

Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I don't know what you're talking about...the dude is Enrique Iglesias ^_^
    Yup it is. And Will & Grace is a Comedy TV series.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'd do one for you, but my mom says that I have to go now... ;_; So...later? ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /c/card-captor-sakura/n-000056-im-202963.jpg on this server.

AHH, nooo! T-T That's what the page said. *whacks her computer with a mallet* Maybe tommorow when you have time there'd be another picture that'd work. ^_^;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I attached Kayleigh's and Jessica's perceptions. n_n First one is Kayleigh's, second is Jessica's. Hope it works. =D

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I attached Kayleigh's and Jessica's perceptions. n_n First one is Kayleigh's, second is Jessica's. Hope it works. =D
    So kawaii. :D I think Kayleigh's is about right, except maybe she should have whiter skin. It looks like my 1st perception of Carol I did 3 month ago. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, how cute! ^_^ You did a really good job at my perception! My hair is a tiny bit darker and longer, and my skin might not be that tan.. But you did a great job! =D (Ooh, and thanks for the hammer Sapphire Latios! :P Muahahaha. *tosses mallet into dumpster and whacks her computer with a hammer instead*)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks, minna! n_n Sakura has kinda tan skin... >_>; But she was the only Anime char I could find with green eyes and brown skin. n_n; lol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *makes a giant catapult that launches Sledge Hammers* no, no, taht Sledge Hammer is sooooo last season! *gives Kayleigh a Sledge Hammer launcher* He he!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *makes a giant catapult that launches Sledge Hammers* no, no, taht Sledge Hammer is sooooo last season! *gives Kayleigh a Sledge Hammer launcher* He he!
    Lol, a Sledge Hammer launcher? :P

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Here's who Haruka reminds me of

Member Perceptions

Years
    basically, tmbjr reminds of this guy:

Member Perceptions

Mitsukake - odd, mysterious and the silent type. ^^

Dakota reminds me of Tasuki:
    Member Perceptions