• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Members you'd like to talk to, but don't.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    There are quite a few staff members I'd like to get to know, but I'm too intimidated to talk to them. They're actually quite nice, from what I've seen and heard, but still. Actually, I've found that it's a lot easier talking to people via the IRC or other chatting methods XD;

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'd like to talk to staff members from the rom hacking fourms, its to bad there all pretty much busy, and also, its not the fact that they scare me, its that i dont think they would deem me 'worthy' to talk to, i have this problem in real life as well, i dont talk outside my circle, as much as i would like to.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    There are many people I wish I talked to more, but I never really have anything worthwhile to start a convo with. Like Ros, I find it easier to talk over IRC than VM (because really in there we talk about nothing and everything).

Years
    I'm not sure. I joined this site recently, and am currently a little too afraid of getting banned or punished somehow to actually start many conversations. I don't do any malicious things, but I'm afraid of some random rule creeping out and biting me.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I'm terribly shy and quite possibly awkward. I coincidentally broke my shyness to speak with someone moments before noticing this topic ;.; I've been trying to get better at the whole talking thing. I used to just think that I was fine on my own, but it's quite terribly lonely.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Well yes. Some people seemed cool and then when I talked to them I screwed up and they don't reply to my VMs anymore. So I guess I'm afraid of that happening again. But sometimes I'm really happy that I just sent somebody who looked cool a VM a.k.a. Devin, Anna and Jared.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Typically I AM NOT AN INITIATOR!!

I am a generally friendly person however, if approached, so long as you're not a jerk.

I eat jerks for breakfast, eat them again for lunch, then braise them lightly and eat them again for supper. :3

No need to be intimidated by that if you're nice. I love nice people, and I don't stay angry or annoyed with people for very long, unless they've REALLY crossed me. That is hard to do, but I've been at PC for 7 years, can you blame me for having a few enemies?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    oo0o0o0 how I love it when someone strikes up a new conversation with me as long as I don't forget to reply. Here's some users I'd like to talk to someday: Ink Heart, Kenshin5, Signomi, Vendak, Gymnotide, moments, deku, zappyspiker, just about every super mod / staff admin because I need more ketchup, mustard, and relish in my life. :(

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
    I'm afraid of popular moderators, staff members, but with some people, I can talk to. But if I get close to a person...

Things go crazy. (Well, sometimes.) :>

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I like making new friends, but I can get shy sometimes. But that doesn't stop me from making new friends :).
    But there are cool people who I would like to talk to but I'm scared :x (Cid, deku, BinaryPeaches, Netto Azure, Sydian, TheSmartOne, o3o, atif, Forever, Drakow, Elite Overlord LeSabre and more :x)

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I'm not comfortable starting conversations with people, I always feel like I'm bothering them, or that it would be weird for me to start talking to them out of the blue.
    Thats what I like about being part of a club, I dont feel like I'm bothering people as much.

Nephilim

Resounding Sounds.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    There are at least a handful more members I would like to talk to, but there was always an issue of finding that time that I would have that proper conversation with said person. x_x; I am usually so distracted with doing other things that discussions and conversations usually don't carry out to be very long(unfortunately), and then I forget to respond and all of this other stuff. I hope this doesn't make me a bad person or anything, I'm just easily distracted. ;___;

Back