• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meow! Bark! ROAR!!!! ;D

What kinds of pets do you own?

• Dog

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Horse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish/turtle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodents (Mice, Hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, etc.)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I only have one hamster at the moment and I like it very much :3.
    The name is 'Pluis' what actually means 'Fluffy' in English :'D.

I use 'the' & 'it' because I have no clue what gender it is. .__.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Well, I only have two dogs at the current moment.
    (In the process of moving)

However, before I moved I had quite a lot of animals...
    *Deep breath*

Four cats; Tigger, Kitty, Niyobi, and Naboo.
    Five dogs; Rufus, Lilly, Gaia, Grande, and Muffin.
    Four horses; Magic, Sonic, Raven, and Emera.

Plus, we had barn cats... but I forgot their names. :\
    By the way, Grande is a Chihuahua.
    Funny, huh?
    (Do I win the prize for most pets? xD)

XD No, we're tied at the moment at 13. o.o;; If barn cats count, then can I count this crazy bird that's been breeding next to my driveway for two years now? xD It only comes back once a year, before the Summer, but it usually puts it's next somewhere close to either our house or our driveway and we have to make sure we don't run over it with the lawnmower >.> And it screeches REALLY loud when anyone comes close to the nest, but I didn't care so it got used to meh eventually xD.

The babies are sooo cute when they hatch though! They're not all featherless like all the other birdies that hatch, but these look just like their mommy, they are all covered in brown and white fuzz and the way they run around..it's just wayy too funny! xD

-Neko

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Tinkerbell - She's about a one year old dog, a Pomeranian.

Scruffles - He's a four year old dog, a dachshund. He's black and tan, and loves to lie around. XD

Key Lime - A tropical pocket parrot, smallest version of a parrot… He's green with a deep see blue for his back and wings, beautiful to say the least. I named him Key Lime, because he's small and green, just like a key lime. :O

Cookie - The oldest of the bunch, she is a ten year old ferret. She never bites anyone unlike other ferrets; she is white with brown in various areas such as her feet.

And that's my miniature zoo. \o/

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    I only have one pet. Her name is Dori and she's a dog. Breed is boxer I believe. She's so funny looking that she's cute ^^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I have a dog called Rosie (A King Charles Spaniel), My cats (Midge, Leo, Blondie, Tillie, Wild Cat XD, Charlie, Charity, Snowy and Fizz.) All are Bengal cats except Charity, Snowy and Charlie who are Turkish Vans, a goldfish and 4 gerbils. I used to own another dog, 3 horses, 10-12 fish,, 8 ducks and some other animals XD. Oh, and another cat. You could say...I'm pet crazy. XD

Edit: 2 of my cats are soon going to have kittens too. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I have one cat at home. His name is Leopold and he's Balinese (breed of the Siamese family, but with longer hair) He's very sweet, but he has the devil in his body sometimes... *stares at numerous scratches on hands* He's got plenty too much of energy... XD

Years
    At home, we have two cats, Mr. Fuji and Cuddles. They're good cats, all in all. :D

When I leave for the dorm, I'll have no pets. :/ I'm considering getting a fish, since it's the only pet we can keep in the dorm, but I don't know if I'll have money for it? Not to mention that I'd have to worry about someone taking care of it during breaks. But I already know what I'd name it if I got one :D;; *shot*

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    What about an option for people with different kids of pets? I hit "other."

Because I personally have a dog and a fish, and a semi-tame squirrel. There are two other dogs and a looot more fish in the house. We've also had birds, hamsters, and we've had cows and cats at my grandparents, but that's all that come to mind right now. I love having pets. <3 I would be sad without them.

Kingkaju

Meh..
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2008
    3 dogs
    Prince Male Border Collie/Blue Healer Mix
    Ginnie Female Unknown Breed e,e
    Venus Female Rottweiler Mix

3 Fish

2 Rats ... >.>
    Copper Male
    Cinnamon Male
    One of them Died :'c His name was Numa Male

Gardner Snake Name:Vine

~I'm an Animal Lover :D
    I love them all Dearly ^^
    And to the people who think Rats Are Filthy Creatures
    Thats your Opinion Not mine !

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't have an pets. I used to have a dog when I lived with my dad but I moved out and in with my mum and he wouldn't let me keep it. My mum won't let me have a pet either so I have to wait till I move out.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Kingkaju: You just earn a bajillion cool points for mentioning some of my favourite breeds of dog! Love Rotties and Border Collies. |D All your pets sound cute, though. I'd thought about getting a rat or mouse, but I think I've developed an allergy to most rodents. If you don't mind my asking, how bad is the care for them in your experience? I've read some sites in the past, but it's been a while and personal experience is sometimes more helpful. :3

Back