• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Holidays~! RP plans?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We wish you some merry holidays upcoming, dear roleplayers!

Do you think you'll have more time or less time for roleplaying over the holidays? Will you be writing anything xmas themed? :)

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Much much more, even if I'm still in a research team and soon I have to assist my docent in writing a book as the report of my research. At least I have two months of holiday from college and free from the tutoring job. So, much faster release time for posts, yay!

For the second question? Depends, probably not though

Years
  • I thought about setting up another RP secret santa but I think we've left it a bit late.

Will probably have roughly the same amount of time for RP stuff tbh.

Years
  • Time? I'll probably have more time to rp. Will I actually do it? Probably not.

But I do wanna do something xmas themed I wanna feel that holiday spirit!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I think I'll have more time I already have a lot of time The problem is in whether I have the energy to rp or not

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I mean we could still do the fun part of RP SS :3 the SUs! We created SUs of chars as gifts to other people some year.

Back