• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Fan Club

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • Psycho Mantis rocks! but I never plugged my controller to the second plug XD. But I didn't take a lot of time. I like how the comedy fits into the game. I remember I realized that just in a few chances, Mantis would be vulnerable. I never asked for help in all bosses, I think I'm too busy killing them to call for help! XD.

About MGS AC!D, well, I won't play it, I dunno why, but I don't think it will be very cool like other games, or in the PSP.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    yeah I thought they would stick to the oraginal action shooter way,
    but it has good grafix
    Here go to this site http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mga/index.php
    it tells you about it and it shows the shape of the new" METAL GEAR "
    Yeah I have read it, I hope for the next one to stick with the action shooter in the next MG game. I heard 3 was the last MGS, so I hope they don't start to stick with that style, cuse I don't like it. And Max, you HAD to put it in the second controller socket to beat him.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I hope they dont make metal gear ACID 2, well if it returned back to action shooter than that would be ok, but if it still was a card type then go to hell!!!! :dead: :P

I heard there was a way to beat mantis without pluging to 2nd port you have to stand by the statues???or something...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • BUT I DEFEATED PSYCHO MANTIS!!!!!! and without plugging my controller to the second plug. No, you don't have to stay near the statues. First thing useful I did, was to destroy the pictures of the chinese person in the wall. Then all things that Psycho Mantis throw at you. The hard thing was the armor. Anyway, my always trusty strategy for bosses, that let you think and evade their attacks is: running in circles by the walls. Yea, you run next to the walls in circles, that lets you think in what to do, searh weaknesses of the Boss, and more useful stuff. Maybe that sounds like if I were a little child, but it works! XD really.

Cool thing when I encountered Psycho Mantis was, that when I aimed him in the head for a "critical hit" or to do more damage using the 1st person vision, if you take too long, the screen turns gray and black, and blurry, then you had to get out of 1st person vision and battle him in 3rd person one, and if you wanted, again the 3rd person one. Sometimes, Psycho Mantis block your screen showing gray and black and in a corner "(X number) Video" yea it was like "3 Video" or change the numbers. That was cool, so cool. But it was kinda easy to defeat him, I only lost twice against him! XD am I good or am I good? XD

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • but whe you vs mantis there is a bit where he can read your mind and you cant attack him because he douges it!!! (ive tried)and he can only read the input of controller slot 1 so you plug it into slot 2

do you have twin snakes or the oraginal???? :/

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for the GameCube. Yea sometimes he dodges the attacks, but sometimes he doesn't!! yea he doesn't!! sometimes, you got to be very skilled to know when and where to shoot, or like me that I did it when I felt like it. XD

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • oho no wander for the PS you cant attack him because he dodges every move you make untill you [plug your controller on port 2 and hee starts screeming "I cant read"(sounds like he says "I cant breath" sounds funny :P) I thought konami would leave that as it is on twin snakes :dead:

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • Unfortunately, they don't :( I think I'm gonna get Twin Snakes for my Birthday ^_^.

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • it hasn't even come out here (nor has snake eater) pre ordering will cost too much for me
    so ill have to wait till it comes out :(:(:(

P.S = Ill be back on monday or sunday (depends if I come home early) ;) :D :D :D

Last edited:

Drayano

Years
  • Darkdoom, do you like in the UK? If you do, and Twin Snakes is not out... *dies*

Either that or another internet present. LOL.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Im annoyed because I have completed all Metal Gear Solid Games, and i am from the uk so snake eater isnt out... when its out I am gonna get it. Unless i have spent all my money on a DS!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Kadabra said:
    Might get Twin Snakes for my birthday, it seems promising.

Well for weirdest boss, Fatman is a must. Best boss would have to be Psycho Mantis. Neat how they did that thing where Mantis could read your first controller and not your second.

Fatman is pretty weird. But the two coolest mosses are 'Ninja' and Psycho Mantis. 'Ninja' is the coolest person out of the whole Metal Gear series. You just gotta love his style. He freakin uses a Katana. That's awesome XD And what he did right before he died way awesome, too. How he had that gun thingy and started kicking the crap out of Metal Gear Rex

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Fatman is pretty weird. But the two coolest mosses are 'Ninja' and Psycho Mantis. 'Ninja' is the coolest person out of the whole Metal Gear series. You just gotta love his style. He freakin uses a Katana. That's awesome XD And what he did right before he died way awesome, too. How he had that gun thingy and started kicking the crap out of Metal Gear Rex

Yeah, Ninja was completey beating the crap out of Rex too bad he got smashed. Also, Skate bord kid, you can join.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • I back XD
    and I live in new zealand (small country beside auzie)

I wonder whats gonna be the next metal gear (besides Ac!d)
    I hope its gonna be coool!!!

Drayano

Years
  • Mum prefers to order off the net O_o.

I still haven't played MGS for a while -_-;;; Wish Snake Eater was out in the UK =/

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Ninja was cool :D

hw was my second best character (besides Snake!)
    He was wasting REX XD
    it was sad that that he deid :(

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I loved when Ninja killed those people before meeting Otacon, it was like the scene where you meat Vamp in 2. And I love scenes like that! XD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah, They were all getting obliberated! XD I was also laughing my head off after he was about to kill Otacon and Otacon pee'd in his pants XD

Back