• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Fan Club

BigBoss

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I cracked up when that happened! (Could'nt think of anything better)

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Dnt fnk so, expt 4 twn snks XD, mght on snk e@tr cos i dnt hve it

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • Getting Twin Snakes for my birthday :-). Anything I need to know, or can I play it as an MGS2 remake of MGS1 sorta?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • u gt it rght it a rplca of mgs1 wth btr grphx

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Kadabra said:
    Getting Twin Snakes for my birthday :-). Anything I need to know, or can I play it as an MGS2 remake of MGS1 sorta?

Pretty much, that explains Twin Snakes well. Oh and Meryl has not appered in any MGS game since the Orig/Twin Snakes.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I have the ROM of the original and 2, and I used someones save just to see the endings for them.

Metal_Gear_boxfront.jpg

The original box XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Can I join? I only watch my dad play, but I really like the storyline and everything. And I really like the camouflage thing in Snake Eater. The Sorrow was creepy...and I liked the part in Liberty Brothers where you had to run around naked, but that's just me. That's funny :D and I laughed the whole time.

Drayano

Years
  • DarkLink said:
    Pretty much, that explains Twin Snakes well. Oh and Meryl has not appered in any MGS game since the Orig/Twin Snakes.

Not quite. She did appear in MGS2 in one of the Snake Eater tales and in VR Mission Variety Mode Level 4 =P Although Meryl in MGS2 is basically Olga with a different look :\ .

SPon11, I expect DarkLink or whoever our co-owner is (I forgot o.O) will let ya join when they get here ^^.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    SPon11 said:
    Can I join? I only watch my dad play, but I really like the storyline and everything. And I really like the camouflage thing in Snake Eater. The Sorrow was creepy...and I liked the part in Liberty Brothers where you had to run around naked, but that's just me. That's funny :D and I laughed the whole time.

You can join! and Kenshin is the Co-Owner.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • yeah that was funny..:D:D:D:D

remember the part on MGS2 where liquid takes over occlot (or oclot ?) good old liquid

Drayano

Years
  • Metal Gear Hydrogen o.O

I'm not getting MGS Acid for 2 reasons. One, it's a card game. Two, I'm not getting a PSP XD.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    yeah that was funny..:D:D:D:D

remember the part on MGS2 where liquid takes over occlot (or oclot ?) good old liquid

Yeah, Liquid was living in Ocelots arm, I called him Oceliquid XD As for MGA, unless somthing better comes on the realese of PSP in America, I'm gonna get it, because of the fact that it is a MG game.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    there was a metal gear liquid???O____O

I'm as confused as you are... Oo Hey, did you know Hideo Kojima dissaproved of the NES Metal Gear? The real one is on MSX.

Back