• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Fan Club

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • I heard that pretty soon they're going to make a Metal Gear Movie (well, at least Kojima is thinking about it) That's been my dream forever...it'd be awesome if they made a movie with Snake and all! Whahoo!

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • MGS Movie would be wicked. Only I'd have to wait for it to come on VHS/DVD since I wouldn't be allowed in the cinemas for the movie x_X.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • i saw a webdsit for a metal gear movie ( wasnt real )
    it says that russel crow was gonna be snake XD ????

Man if there is gonna be a movie they better make all the cast look and sound good....

Drayano

Years
  • LOL, just found a pic of a Solid Snake action figure:

solidsnake2.jpg

I've got a little countdown till my birthday in my sig, and you can tell it's not far off. XD.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Kadabra said:
    LOL, just found a pic of a Solid Snake action figure:

solidsnake2.jpg

I've got a little countdown till my birthday in my sig, and you can tell it's not far off. XD.
    Argh, the picture's brocken...Anyways, happy birthday or whatever.

DarkDoom300 said:
    i saw a websit for a metal gear movie ( wasnt real )
    it says that russel crow was gonna be snake XD ????

Man if there is gonna be a movie they better make all the cast look and sound good...

Does that include the director and stuff XD If Resident Evil and Tomb Raider could make it to theaters twice and DVD/VHS twice, than I bet money that Metal Gear can. Maybe even thrice XD

Drayano

Years
  • Strange, pic's working for me o.O

Anyways, if they did do a MGS movie they could always use the people they used for the characters in the game...

Drayano

Years
  • Indeed, they would. And they'd need another twin for Solidus if they included him, or triplets for all three of them.

I've got Twin Snakes. And all I can say is, since when was the M1 Tank THAT hard? And Raven's just, the same as MGS1 O.o.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Kadabra said:
    Indeed, they would. And they'd need another twin for Solidus if they included him, or triplets for all three of them.

I've got Twin Snakes. And all I can say is, since when was the M1 Tank THAT hard? And Raven's just, the same as MGS1 O.o.

Yeah, the M1 was not very easy compared to the original.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    That's true, M1 is easy as pie in the original, but in The Twin Snakes it got somehow harder. Oo

Drayano

Years
  • The gunman appears to be a lot more accurate than MGS1, and it doesn't help that you might fall into those holes either.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I am actually doing very easy now because I skipped it, but I barley play it anymore XD

Drayano

Years
  • Ugh, something happened x_X.

Anyways, I'm a bit torn. I could get Snake Eater, but I also want to get The Sims 2 University o.o. How good is the gameplay on Snake Eater?

Last edited:
    Back