• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Solid

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
Years
  • If you like the games come here and talk about them.

Snake eater has been the best for me so far by a long way i cant believe what a great job they had done with it. All the boss battles were awesome not to mention the storyline everything about the game was perfect i even thought the lenght of the game was just right too what do you all thinkabout this great game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I've only played the Twin Snakes (cause all I have is a GCN), but I LOVED it.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • ive played all 3...three was great...the battles, the stealth,the weapons, and the abality to download camoflarges!!! thats so cooool!!

whoes gonna buy MGS4?
    cause i am...hopefully!!

im also gonnna buy DMC4

Kozah

Kozah. Nuff Said.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2007
    Im getting metal gear solid 4 Cant wait xD the only bad thing about it is raiden is coming back :P​

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • have you seen raiden?, hes cool as now, hes like a new -ninja!!(but not as cool)
    hae you seen the vid where he kills all thoes metal gears!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2006
    I think this is my favourite game series! I've played the three of them starting with the one on the first Playstation. I hated it at first but then learned to see how exciting stealth gameplay was and I love the story. It kinda gets crazy in number 2 but you'll learn to appreciate it when you understand the concept behind a crazy plot like that. Number 3 was just the perfect balance of good gameplay and cutscenes. I can't wait for MGS4 but I also hope that they take their time making it because it's the last one and it should go out with a BOOM! :]

Years
  • hmmm i dont know what will become of mgs4 i dont think it will be great cus look at snake hes a old man and what about that raiden why is he back again kojima is just being stupid puting Raiden in the game again But who knows maybe snake will kill that fake cyber ninja raiden god i really hate him :D

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • Yes, the Metal Gear series has to be one of my favorite franchise for Sony. Too bad it's pretty much exclusive to Sony now, besides Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Speaking of new releases, have any of you got your hands on Portable OPs? For me, let's just say it's the only reason I would want a PSP. :-P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    hmmm i dont know what will become of mgs4 i dont think it will be great cus look at snake hes a old man and what about that raiden why is he back again kojima is just being stupid puting Raiden in the game again But who knows maybe snake will kill that fake cyber ninja raiden god i really hate him :D

Never happen because the purpose of MGS4 is for the people to love Raiden and so far they never fail.
    and MGS4 is Snake's cut so whose cut is MGS5? Ocelot's?

and FYI, MGS4 take place a couple of years after MGS2 :rambo:

poketchi

Wheeeeee.......
    Years
  • my big brother is a huge Metal Gear fan, usually pre-ordering them above all else. He's going to buy a PS3 just to buy Metal Gear solid 4!

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Kojima said that we won't be able to use raiden, I think he only put him in the game because he was in mgs:2. About snake old, he hd to be old!!! He is a clone, that's why he seems older than campbell and Ocelot.

MGS:PO, that game is great and maybe is the hardest MGS of the series. This time you have to recruit soldiers, the first time that snake doesn't work alone in the mission, physically. luckily, in MGS:4 you will be able to recruit some soldiers'.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I'm missing #1 for the gamecube/ps1 but when I find it I'll buy it for sure. Last year I bought #2 and #3 at the same time because I heard REALLY good reviews of the game and the last time I bought multiple copies of a game with the same title was Final Fantasy, so I figured I'd try 'em out and lucky I did, the games rule. Just too bad they weren't multi-player without the online.

When I bought #3 I paid the extra 10 bucks to get the Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence even though I don't have the online hook up, I bought it for the extras, I like the bloopers with Raiden trying to take the main character chair away from Snake and him going back in time to try and kill Snake, that's some funny stuff.

I don't plan on getting a ps3 anytime soon since I'm happy with my ps2. But I would love to play #4 for sure, anyone know if you can hide in a box in #4?

Years
  • Any games with sexual innuendo for names must be awesome.

XD

Awesome games, awesome characters, fission mailed!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • The only reason to buy a PS3 right now... since Armored Core 4 is coming to 360 as well, and as for FF13, Shiva transforms into a bike >_>

Playing as an old man is something fresh and new for a change, and the new Metal Gear-esque guys (apparently called Gekko), are actually cute.

Still, I'm gonna wait for initial game review before I decide if I'm gonna get it.

Back