• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Or Mewtwo?

Mew Or Mewtwo, Which Would You Have?

• Mew

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 55 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I'll have to agree with Shane. Mew is much more versatile than Mewtwo will ever be, making it into the competitive side of things.
    You must have gotten confused with my post. Mewtwo is FAR superior to Mew. No comparison.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Mew.

It's cute. I'm planning to use it in my hack, along with my fave legendary - Shaymin.

Years
    I voted Mew because 1. blue Mew (shiny) looks awesome and 2. Mew has been my favourite pokemon ever since i heard of pokemon

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Another "[random pokemon] or [random pokemon]?" thread... Seriously aren't you tired of this?

No, but I am tired of the pointless spam messages. If you don't have anything to add or contribute, just don't post in the thread. Thanks.

Umm... what exactly is A.D.D??

This is also pointless spam. If you're curious as to what ADD is, just use Google, thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I prefer Mewtwo honestly. He's more dedicated to his goals, and a lot more badass. Not only is he tougher looking (lol pink) but his stats and overall capability in competative battling far exceeds that of Mew (although Mew is one unpredictable guy)

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    mew is much much much better why? you ask mew knows the move "transform" does mewtwo I dont think so

Years
    OMG, Mewtwo is like my favourite legendary, I just loved the good old days of playing R/B/Y getting so exited to get him :D and then doing it in much better visuals in FireRed!!!
    He is a relaxed, cool and super powerfull pokemon!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    mew is much much much better why? you ask mew knows the move "transform" does mewtwo I dont think so

So, based on your logic, ditto is better than mewtwo just because of its terrible move?
    Anyways, does mew know recover? I think many people will agree that recover is much more useful than transform.

anyways, i chose mewtwo because it was(and still is, in some cases) the strongest pokemon made.
    even though mew works in many ways with its TMs, I doubt it can pull most of them off, seeing as how speed is needed.
    Mewtwo is obviously superior stat-wise, and looks like the pokemon who will do something, no matter how dangerous.
    not only that, but you can get it without hacking,going to a nintendo event, or cheating.

Last edited:

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    I like Mewtwo more. It has better stats than Mew. I know Mew can learn every single move, but honestly, soon it might be an HM slave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back