• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew2's Bagel looking for regular ol' pokes

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
    Please look at my list for world 09 lucario + wcs mioletic I can get u any pokemon not hacked just name it K

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I have Cherubi, Houndour, Cubone and Ledyba if you're interested. Which starters do you need?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I have Chimchar, Mudkip, Charmander, Treecko and Bulbasaur at the moment. You wouldn't happen to have Exeggecute, Pinsir and Heracross, would you? Or Illumise, Numel, Trapinch or Baltoy?

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    i can help you get everything in your list just for the WCS Milotic. Tell me which pokes you want the most and i'll get them

Years
    do you have any lady starters?
    I think I'd be interested in Mudkip and Charmander

Madnug - One WCS is spoken for. I have another one. It's slightly touched though. It has some experience it gained at the daycare but has not gained a level. Still interested? If so we should converse via PM. I've got to edit that list a bit so we should keep in touch.

Didn't skip you ABZ.
    left you a VM :)

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years

Madnug - One WCS is spoken for. I have another one. It's slightly touched though. It has some experience it gained at the daycare but has not gained a level. Still interested? If so we should converse via PM. I've got to edit that list a bit so we should keep in touch.

Didn't skip you ABZ.
    left you a VM :)

I would do maphany shiny pokemon ranger for lucario 08 please leave FC and copy mine FC and il be online wating K

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023

Sorry, I don't have any females. My FC: 1804 9621 3909. I'll be on wifi.

Years
    I've got a butt load of johto starters.

I do understand that you are "pending with yellow".

However, if you wanted a quick trade right now, im in. I myself am looking for a few regular ol pokes:
    grovyle
    combusken
    poochyena
    beautifly
    ludicolo
    nuzleaf
    shiftry
    tailow
    swellow
    ralts

any of these for my pokemon would do nicely.

Back