• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo vs. Goku

Who would win: Goku or Mewtwo?

• Mewtwo would kick butt.

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Goku owns this fight.

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Neither would win, they're both indestructable.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    OH, and as if you weren't the same way. :P

And now the count is 13 solid. But anyway, if you guys want to stop now, that's okay. It was getting tiring anyway.
    I wasn't the same way! I just posted why I thought he would win, but you just HAD to try and refute it. Anyways, we live less than 30 minutes away from eachother and you already told me about that card place where you hang out.

I know where you live :rambo: XP

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    This is how mewtwo dies goku will go ss5 and kill him.
    Mewtwo vs. Goku

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    I think Goku will win since well,I don't think Mewtwo is that powerful.It maybe be super powerful in pokemon but not dbz.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    I would say they are very equally matched. I would say that if Goku could perform any resistance to Mewtwo's psychic powers, than he would beat mewtwo with flying colors, since mewtwo probably doesnt get much physical exercize. geez, what a lazy pokemon. I mean, instead of making the remote 2 the tv fly to u, how about gettin off ur duff and walking 2 staps 2 pick it up, huh? its a great way 2 stay healthy.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Haru said:
    I think Goku will win since well,I don't think Mewtwo is that powerful.It maybe be super powerful in pokemon but not dbz.

Who's to say you don't ahve it hte wrong way around? For all you know, Mewtwo could have the equivalent strength of a ssj 10 or something.

ANd Goku can't turn no SSj5. the highest he gets is 4, and I hear that it's all voer after GT. At the bottom of that picture is says ssj 4. And no amoutn of physical power can outdo Mewtwo. he has the ultimate Psychic power, said so by teh scientist himself. Ultiamte means the strongest, meaning it's stronger than any other. That also means that he has teh greatest psychic prowess against anyone, so no matter how strong Goku gets, even a form he doesn't truly have, he is still no match. Mewtwo's reflexes are still faster. If he wasn't a psychic, then thigns would be different, but he is, so they aren't and therefore Goku doesn't stand a chance.

And Mewtwo had plenty of Physical prowess as well. he's taken attacks and physical damage before, and gets up without a scratch. He's not that lazy. He isn't a slackoth. :\

ButaiShukunPanku

DBZGTAF Fanatic
    Years
    Well since I am a DBZGT fanatic id have to say Goku, I meen have you seen Mwtwo woop the all powerful Cooler? I think not and have you seen Mewtwo kick the crud out of the royle Broly, ummmm no so this fight gose to my man GOKU *Theam to Rocky plays* :D

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Mewtwo would win this, in my opinion.
    Ever seen goku die? Yes!
    Ever seen Mewtwo die? No!
    Mewtwo is virtually indestructible because he is a copy of the all powerful Mew. Mewtwo has powerful physic powers, that would match Goku's. I dont think Goku would have itme to power up, since Mewtwo would kill him while he was still powering up. But, if he did have the time to power up, it would be a draw. They are both very powerful, but I think Mewtwo will come out on top.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Erm, hate to break it to ya, but even "The All powerful Mewtwo" needs at least at least 15 miliseconds to focus his powers on an opponent, more than enough time for goku to lay the beatdown on him.XD

But anyways, there's one single flaw in this-WHY WOULD MEWTWO AND GOKU FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

Okay, ignore that last part if you want to, but still!

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Well if this fight could happen neither of then would win becuase mewtwo will use recover and Goku's firend will just use the dragon balls to bring him back they would porbabbly just blow up the universe if they did fight.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2006
    ...wtf..

Are you guys serious...Goku could kick Mewtwos ass as a kid.

1.Can Mewtwos barrier fair against a blast that can destroy planets..no

2.Goku wont be affected by Mewtwo's disable ability because Goku has already experienced it as a kid.Captain Blue,of the red ribbon army,has the same disable ability,that he used on general toa,and general toa shrugged it off like it was nothing,and sense Goku is WAY more powerful than Toa HE WOULD TOO

3.About Mewtwo's recovering ability..Can he still recover when hes blown to bits.

4.Goku is way more faster than Mewtwo too.Even as a child his punches and kicks were too fast to see for average human beings.

5.Goku also can create a barrier..although he wouldnt need it,with such a weak opponent.

6.You guys have just been owned,just try to tell how Mewtwo would win now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back