• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo's New Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Mew is talking again. It's saying something weird. Like it's calling or something. Yes that's it. It's calling the first Mewtwo!" Mew glowed brightly and emitted an odd trilling mew. "Wait that's not good. The other Pokemon have already started fighting. If Mew brings Mewtwo and they fight the whole island and everything on it could be destroyed!" Alana got up and ran as close the battle as she dared. "Mew stop! You could cause more harm than good! Don't call the other Mewtwo!" But it was too late. Another Pokemon had just appeared. It looked alot like the Mewtwo they had been fighting but different colors.

"What is it?" Asked Mewtwo looking at Mew. Then it spotted it's second clone. "So it is as I thought. Another clone."

"No you are not real. I am the most powerful Pokemon in the world. Even if you re real you will never beat me!" Shouted the other Mewtwo as it charged. (This is confusing. The original Mewtwo can be called MT1 and the other can be MT2.) MT1 reacted quickly. The other Pokemon now joined the fighting. Alana sank to her knees and watched in horror as the battle began to play out before her.

"It's to late. The battle has already started."

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc i get that all the time

"I think I have a way to stop them quick everyone join hands and give me some of your energy" everyone did and soon I felt my psy power increasing "ok time to stop this battle" I said running to the middle of the battle field and put up a shield. Seconds before the attacks hit me i ralised that what I did was foolish and I wouldnt survive and just before the blasts hit I telepathicly said to alaina "ferewell my love" then the blasts hit shattering my shield.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lex stood, Helpless, unable to do anything but watch. Neomon began to fade as the two masses of enery collided. Farewell Lex heard a voice vaguly rush though his head. Tears swayed down his cheek. Mucus began to flow from his nose. He wipped it. Bastards! Lex angrily thought. Lex genouflexed before him. He stood and began walking away from the active Mewtwos, now fighting.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Sorry to see you leave. Forget my last post. I'll delete it soon.

Alana stared as Neomon fell to the ground. She heard his message in her mind and tears began to roll down her face. MT1 had stopped battling. He was now simply dodging the attacks. "It's just like before." He said quietly. MT2 however didn't seem at all concerned about Neomon. He just continued to attack. The other Pokemon had stopped. The looked sad, tired, and confused. What should they do? Mew hovered over the scene looking just as hurt. The only one still puting up a fight was MT2.

Alana stood up to face MT2. "Stop it!" She yelled. The Pokemon looked at her. "Look at what you've done. Don't you think it's time to stop this sinceless battling? You've caused enough harm. So just stop." The tears were still streeming down her face but she didn't seem to notice.

MT2 laughed. "What makes you think I care about that pathetic human? He would have died sooner or later anyways. All that happened was it happened sooner than later."

Alana stared at him. "You're the one whose pathetic."

"What?!"

"You don't care about anyone but yourself. You're to hard headed to relise that not everything is bad. You don't care what happens or who gets hurt as long as your the one in control. In my eyes you are no better than the humans who tried to eslave you."

MT2 seemed stunned. But he soon recovered. "I will show you human. You are the pathetic one. You posses no more power than a Pidgey. For what you have said you will pay." He created a ball of energy and sent it straight at her. Alana didn't move. Just before the attack hit a barrier appeared. It seemed to be glowing two different colors. Blue and pink. Mew and MT1 flew in front of MT2.

"That human is right. Every word and more. You are the one who is going to pay." Mew nodded the cuteness gone from it's eyes. They combined their powers and began a fresh attack on MT2. Once the battle started Alana ran over to Neomon.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc my charcters name is chris and my use name is neomOn

I look down on the battle feild and think 'so this is what its like to die' as i float over my body I see all the kids running over to my lifeless body I try calling yout to them but they cant hear me I cant even use my psycic powers anymore 'oh well i guess its time to face etenity'

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    OOC:We asked what your name was a billion times and you never answered. :dead:

IC:I looked up. Chris must be there now. I thought. I looked above his body. I swear I thought a shape of Chris's body but then it faded. I stared for a while. Wishing that I would see it again. I looked at MT2 still fighting. MT1 dodging his attacks, and all the pokemon looking hurt and sad. I stood up. Watching just as the pokemon. This isn't going to end peacefully. I thought.We should do something, but what is there to do?

Alana

Years
    Alana looked up too. But she wasn't really seeing anything. She closed her eyes and looked down again. She didn't want to see the fight or hear the fight. She wished it would end but knew there was no way to stop it.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lex sat froing side to side. He seemed to be traumatized. So much chaos. He had never felt such gruesome pain. It felt as if a sword was puncture into his heart. He was unable to help...this is the end.... he thought....

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    my umbreon ran over to me (gme if im talking about my ghost form) and tried to get my up by using his night shade attack but to no avail but then it seamed as if a wave of depression had just washed over the field as everone execpt mt2 began crying

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I saw Chris's Umbreon run over to a empty space. I walked over to it and tried to drag it away. Then I saw him. The ghost of Chris. Oh my Go*! I thought.It's Chris! I wanted to shout with joy and tell Alana and Lex. But I couldn't I was too happy I couldn't speak. So I just stood there, looking at his misty form.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc my body is still there but im dead

I realise I can now control where I fly and who can see me 'i must have some unfinished bisness' i thought maybee i was surpost to see this battle untill the end

Alana

Years
    Alana got up. Her eyes were over bright as she stared at MT2. "Why do you have to fight like this?" She whispered. Mew and MT1 seemed to be gaining the upper hand. MT2 was begining to tire. "Soon it will be over."

Alana

Years
    Alana felt a slight bit of hope. But suddenly MT2 regained his strength. "He used recover." Said Alana. There was nothing left to do. This fight couldn't be eneded. "That's it. The only way we're going to win is if the other Pokemon fight too. But they are hurt. They don't have enough power left. Fine. Do any of you have any Pokemon left?" She took an odd looking Pokeball from her waste. "Go Red!" She shouted as she tossed the Pokeball. A red Gyarados appeared. It raored it's red eyes burning with dislike. "I know you don't like me Red but we have to fight together!" Alana also released a Pikachu with blue eyes. "Sky help us out too. This is our only chance. Help Mew and Mewtwo!"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i realised I can only show my self for a short peroid of time and that i can hold phisicle objects ;) while still invisible i fly over to mt2 and grab hold of him stopping him from moving 'what the hell why cant I move' at that point a invisable voice yelled loud enough for everyone to here mt2 espescially "YOU CANT KILL WHATS ALL READY DEAD" and then a silent voice in alanas head said 'get everyone to attack mt2 together, hugs and kisses from the afterlife'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back