• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo's New Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I saw neoman(don't know your rp nameXD) behind me. "Wierd." I said. Then the pokemon were released from thier balls. Flame shook his head when he came out. Tyranitar roared, and so did Dragonite. Vaporeon looked for me and Donphan just laid there. The only one I couldn't find was Salamance. I greeted my pokemon. "Have you seen Salamance?" I asked them. Then a roar erupted. Salamance came out of the machine. He had gotten out of the ball and chewed cords and destroyed the arms inside. It was about to explode. By now all of the pokemon colones left. "Let's get out of here!" I said running to the door.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Name:Jesse
    Party:Pidgeot, Blastoise, Shedininja, Crobat, Togetic, Donphan
    Apperance:Black T-Shirt, Blue Baggy Jeans, Snake Tatoo On Left Arm, Long Black Hair, Black Converse, Dark Green Backpack, White Skin, Blue Eyes, Height:6'2"
    Goal:To Be The Elite 4 Leader, And To Capture Mew.
    Can I Come In?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry no one else can join.

When they had teleported the barrier around their Pokemon had been destroyed. Pidgey was the only one Alana had managed to grab. The rest of her Pokemon appeared from the black Pokeballs. "Great your all ok. Now lets get out of here and show Mewtwo just how strong we are." She stood up and walked to the door. Up above there was an explosion. "Come on lets hurry." She ran towards the sound. A little ways on there was a hole that lead to the floor above. She could hear Mewtwo talking.

"You have served my perpose humans. So I will spare your lives for now." There was a creak and Alana guessed he had opened the doors. "But you cannot escape the fate that awaits you. My clones will inharit the world. You humans and your pathetic slaves won't last long." Alana clentched her fists. She clampered out of the hole.

"Yu can't do that. I don't care how strong you are I won't let you." Her Pokemon along with the others climbed out too and stood behind her. "I don't care if you the most powerful creature on Earth and even if I can't beat you I'll still fight."

Mewtwo smiled. "You are right. You can't beat me. Come and fight I will enjoy making an example of your Pokemon."

She moved forward. "I'll show you an example. I don't care what you do I won't give up. My Pokemon can't win thats been proving but that doesn't mean I can't." She took three steps towards Mewtwo. His eyes glowed blue-purple and his smile became more menacing. Alana was lifted off her feet and thrown ten feet into the air. She grabbed for Fearow's Pokeball but there wasn't ebough time. Before she hit the stone wall a bright pink bubble caught her. "Huh." She looked around. A small cute pink catlike Pokemon hovered in mid air before her.

"Mew." It said playfuly. It popped the bubble and Alana landed on a stone ledge. She sat up and stared at the pink Pokemon which flew and hovered in front of the trainers Pokemon. Mewtwo seemed slightly shocked at the creatures appearance. He spoke coldly, "So we finally meet Mew."

"Mew?" (You might remember this has happened before and Mew remembers it.) mew stared at Mewtwo in curiousity. "Mew mew." It said.

Mewtwo looked slightly confused. "What do you mean I have changed?" He demanded.

"Mew mew mew m ew we mew."

Mewtwo stared. "You make no sense. I have never done this before and I have always looked like this." Alana was watching the conversation in confusion. But what was said next nearly made her fall from the ledge.

"Mew ew mew mew mwe ewm."

"That cannot be true. How can there be more than one Mewtwo?"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I teleport to alana "are you ok?" I asked "and incase you were wondering" I had lowered my voice to a whisper so the others on the ground coudnt hear me "the reason I teleported you insted of someone who may of been stronger is because well ever since you walked through that door into the main hall well Ive sort of had a crush on you I just hope you feel the same way"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lex fainted....
    He began seeing vague scenes of a purple haze.
    He awoke to find Umbreon in front of him string innocently. "What has happened?" Lex asked noticing something wrong. Umbreon explained to Lex how the pokemon were captured and that he retrived them. He had said Lex fainted Because one of the levetating pokeball hit him straight in the chest with great impact.

Lex an outside because he had heared sounds of destruction.

He reached the door and pulled it to find Alana and Neomon the floor. Lex found them on the upper level and Mewtwo was talking to this strange pokemon Lex had never seen on the first level.

"Alana, Neomon!" Lex reached for them. What happened here?" Lex began talking to them in total confusion.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc Uhh lex alana and I are 10 meaters off the ground on a stone ledge (you know when ash gets hit by the blast and gose flying up above the staduim well thats where alana and I are currently.

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled at him. "We're in a life threatening situation and you start talking about crushes." She laughed quietly. "I'll give you my answer later if that's alright." She stopped talking when Mewtwo and Mew began again. Mewtwo demanded to know what Mew meant by more than one Mewtwo. Mew began to speak. It seemed to be explaining alot. Alana listened quietly. "Mew says that there was another Mewtwo many years ago and it had a similar idea about the world. He also tricked trainers and cloned their Pokemon. There was a great battle." Before Mew could finish Mewtwo sent a ball of black-purple energy at Mew who dodged.

"You are lying. I am the most powerful Pokemon. None can beat me and none are even close to my power. I will prove it to you." Mewtwo attacked Mew again. Mew having been through this before dodged everyone of them laughing playfully.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "mews right" i shouted so everone on the ground could here. " I just read mews mind and about 3 years ago a pokemon trainer named ash battled a mewtwo but this one was white"

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Neomon Mewtwo erased everyone's memory of his existence except for Ash, Misty, Brock, Mew, and the clones. He now lives in secret in some city they didn?t say where. (Plus Misty isn?t with Ash in Hoenn.) So no one could have found out about it psychic or not. Plus it took years of research to create Mewtwo the first time and the same with the second. Ash is already a famous Pokemon master living some where or on an adventure. He kept his word too and never told a soul about Mewtwo. Please edit your post. Though I guess now I can tell you that yes the other Mewtwo will be dragged into this.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc I edited my post and my teleportation is when they are all together (the 2 eps where misty is in hoenn and togepii evolves

Alana

Years
    OOC: No you see. Oh how to put this. The first Mewtwo wouldn't be lie that but forget personalities. Mewtwo the first isn't supposed to appear until later. Mew calls to him. And this is about 15 years after the first incedent.

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. "Yes it is wierd. I wish I knew how this is going to turn out." Mewtwo and Mew were fighting harder. Or rather Mewtwo was attacking more foroshusly. Several of the Pokemon were staring down their clones with great dilike. Alana tried to recall hers but Mewtwo seemed to be blocking it.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "even though im psy I canot see the future right now it seams mewtwo blocked some of my powers when he blocked the pokemons special abilities"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "but thats impossible no-one knows where he is" "foolish humans" the re-cloend mewtwo telepathicly shouted at all of us "You all talk like you know this other mewtwo yet it is imposible as I ame the only mewtwo and forever will be the only 1"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back