• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MIB: Mafia In Black (The end is here. MIBs win.)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
:thonk:​

We had initially planned to just claim villager (see my first post in this day phase; I claimed town) because we had thought it would be enough to get the pesky Aliens. We did so because we initially didn't want to side with the town after they greatly supported Jdthebud's lynch, especially with GP :(.

After Pecilia's fakeclaim and some posts after that, I chose to independently claim MIB because I was even more dissatisfied with the aliens rather than the town. I do have an interest in keeping my lynch record safe, after all. I haven't gotten much into touch with Mr James since jd died, but I'll tell him claim if it helps prove that we're really the MIB.

Please believe us. There's nothing to gain from supporting the town or aliens for us since we basically just lose either way 'cause either side either doesn't fulfill eliminating the aliens or keeping aliens and MIB anonymous, but I'd prefer to support town because I have less issues with you.

Mr. James

Does it make a difference if we do claim? Either town or mafia wins, we have nothing to do with it.

It is true that I am the One-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard. I was the reason there was not a death in the previous night, for I have been always protecting Kiyotaka from dying.

Last edited:
Years
MIB​

Night 4

So there were some very pointed accusations made today, and some claims, and some other stuff, and Kiyo ended up getting lynched.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru is dead. He was

"just an ordinary villager. He was always part of your town, and has lived an normal life here for as long as any of you can remem... wait, is this thing working?"

In summary, this neuralyzer attempt went something like this:

lVzL3ec.gif

At which point town overran the mysterious agents to unmask the latest dead guy's identity, and discovered that Kiyotaka was...

that he WAS

the Alien Psychotrooper.

The MIBs have been exposed!
As the MIBs have failed to uphold the masquerade, they have been rendered unable to win the game. Well, they could still theoretically win, if every member of the Town was dead by the time the last Alien died...

This is a Night Phase.
It will last ~24 hours (probably less, since I updated late). If extreme circumstances arise, it may be extended. Send in all your NAs before the night ends, or you may inadvertently idle for the night.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Villager
gimmepie as Neighborhood Watch Guy
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as Tinfoil Craftsman
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as Mailman
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Alien Psychotrooper
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as Conspiracy Theorist

Spoiler:

Years
MIB​

Day 5

After the shocking and totally unexpected revelation of the previous day, the residents went to sleep that night troubled... and woke up to more of the same.

Sparkin is dead. He was a Villager.

This is a Day Phase.
It will last ~48 hours. During that time, you may vote and discuss the events of the game to this point. As a reminder, all votes must be in bold or they will not be counted.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as Villager
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as Mailman
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager

Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Well let's just continue with lynching the aliens. Kitty is the last alien.

[vote] Mr. James

edit: whoa Pecilia we are in sync af

Last edited:
Years
MIB​

Night 5

And... yeah.

Mr. James is dead. He was the Assimilative Alien.

This is a Night Phase.
It will last ~24 hours. During that time, you must send in your night action if you have one.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as Villager
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as Assimilative Alien
Miah as ???
Melody as Mailman
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager

Spoiler:

Years
Since D6 is just a formality at this point, I'm just going to skip through it.

MIB​

Day 6

Miah is dead. They were a Villager.

This is not a Day Phase.

So, because, it's one Alien versus two MIBs at this point, and the MIBs know who each other are, the MIBs just lynch the Alien, and win.

Kitty is dead. They were the Alien Goon.

Game Over! The MIBs win!

As the two remaining MIBs looked upon the devastated town, they grieved that they hadn't been able to prevent the wholesale demise of the town. At least the death of all the residents had allowed the MIBs to escape being exposed, since there was nobody left to expose anything. They cleaned up the four dead aliens and their fallen comrade, then traveled back to headquarters. This was going to need one heck of a cover story. Or some neuralyzing.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Alien Fabricator
Pecilia as MIB Role Cop
Kitty as Alien Goon
Sparkin as Villager
Charlie Brown as MIB One-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard
Mr. James as Assimilative Alien
Miah as Villager
Melody as Mailman
Bidoof FTW as Villager
jdthebud as MIB Compulsive Janitor

I'll be posting points and trivia soon.

Years
MIB​

Okay, here goes...

Team Win (40 points) - Pecilia, Charlie Brown, jdthebud - the two and one free-rider three MIBs who won the game.
N0 Death (10 points) - Bidoof FTW - may he rest in peace
GMing the game (30 points) - Earth Traveler - probably don't deserve all 30, but whatever.
Inactivity death (-20 points) - Melody
Breaking the rules of the game (-20 points) - Bardothren - quit posting in games you aren't even in smh
MVP (30 points) - Pecilia - this was pretty easy. Pecilia's investigations allowed the MIBs to find all the remaining aliens and win the game. Granted, the aliens spiting and killing the townies over the MIBs helped, but still. At the point in the game where he chose to reveal his results, he also believed that he had pretty much no chance of winning thanks to a certain Janitor getting D1 lynched, so props for staying spirited.

Trivia coming soon!

Years
MIB​

Trivia

- jdthebud, the MIB Compulsive Janitor, the biggest cornerstone for an MIB victory, getting himself D1 lynched. Just... wow.
- Town PRs sent in six out of eleven possible NAs. Nice activity rate.
- gimmepie's first inspect as the Neighborhood Watch Guy was on jdthebud. As the Psychotrooper was alive, I RNG'd the result and it happened to come up Not Town. Unfortunately, for jdthebud, this happened to be correct, and then there was that thing he said D1...
- TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan actually fabbed both investigative roles over the first two nights.
- Abby distributed a grand total of one tinfoil hat during the game. To gimmepie. The night he died. Before promptly being rather oddly bandwagoned the very next day.
- The night where there was no nightkill (obviously because the bodyguard used up their bulletproofness), the Aliens appeared to believe that the bodyguard was unkillable. Unfortunately, I deleted that channel already, so if I'm wrong there, please correct me.
- The MIBs' original plan after they ran out of neuralyzer charges was to tell town that Kiyo was an alien and Mr. James was a townie. *cue hilarious antics*

Back