• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Middle East conflicts?

Ces soirees-la

Hello, Hello
    Years

It's a stalemate. Neither side has the power to destroy the other, and they won't agree to any terms to boot. It's a mess.

This would have to be the truest thing said about the conflict.
    Someone, somewhere will have to kill Gaddafi, to end this thing, or we will have to see a huge invasion from NATO, to end this horror.
    Either way, Gaddafi's gotta go.

Years
    Well, it'll prove interesting if something happens in more places than Egypt.

Has anyone heard that Gaddafi may be dead? It's only a rumor, but from what I heard, he went to visit one of his kids when there was an attack on the residence. I don't know if it is true or not, but the war in Libya may have just been won. I hope so, anyways.

Yes, it's true. Saif al-Arab Gaddafi as well as 3 grandsons of Muammar Gaddafi were killed in an air strike by NATO. Look at all those news websites for it.

Back