• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight snack.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm hungry ._.;
    No, really, I am. I'm considering going out into the kitchen to go get something,
    despite the fact that it's 3.15 in the morning and I should not be awake and I'm really fricking hungry.

My question to you is: When do you find yourself wanting a snack the most?

For me, it's usually after school. I have a snack and then dinner...
    Then I don't have anything until one or two [or, in this case, three] a.m.
    I just get hungry right around this time. No idea why.
    And I got my braces off today so I can eat whole apples and shizz >:3

So what's the general time you tend to snack?

Now to go get that...whatever I can find in the fridge.
    And ohay, lurker/poster/ person who makes pointless responses of OVP and Other Chat made a thread.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    After school, before dinner, and before I go to sleep are the times I'm really craving something to eat. Usually the most right before I go to sleep, which is a really stupid thing. Makes you fat and gives you nightmares.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I never need a snack. Sometimes when I wake up in the night I like to drink milk though.

Also, when I was little and my cousin used to sleep over we would raid the fridge in the middle of the night and have a midnight snack in my room.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'll probably find myself munching on some cookies or chips after school and before I go to sleep. It's so odd; after brushing my teeth, my stomach starts growling for some Oreo.

After school, I usually destroy my refrigerator for any food that I could devour. XD However, first pour a glass of milk, eh? <3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Most likely before I start doing my homework, which is around 4:00 in the evening. xD

Never around midnight though. : D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Honestly, I'm always constantly eating on something, whether it be a main meal or just a snack. Nevertheless, I still keep in shape regardless of constantly eating most of the day. If I recall back to the most recent days though, I probably find myself eating more around three to four in the evening. I don't know why, but it's probably the most part of the day when I decide to grab a snack to eat and satisfy my hunger. Most of the time it could be a fruit or probably just some cookies or chips - depending on how I feel at that time. Other than this, maybe a couple hours before I go to bed perhaps.

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I usually snack all day. I don't really eat 3 separate meals, I just go by the 6 small meals a day routine.

All in all, I'm in shape so I can't really complain.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Late night/early morning. About halfway between dinner and lunch, because I don't eat breakfast unless I'm at a hotel. Assuming I'm awake during that time, which honestly is anyone's guess.

Years
    I get hungry later at night, when I'm on the computer. It seems the computer has a bad habit of making me want to munch on something.

It also helps that I get hungry a few hours after I leave work, the last time I'll have eaten something.

reyzn

Years
    Probably after school and before bad (which I know is bad haha). I like to eat cereal or toast as a midnight snack =]

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    Right after school's over, it's routine for me to go to the pantry and grab something.

Most of the time, though, I control my cravings for food and grab a stick or two of gum.
    (I think I'll go get some right now! =D)

Years
    I'm always hungry after school (about 3:00), but I guess that comes with the fact that my lunch is around 10:30 and I don't usually have dinner until 6:00. The worst thing ever is when you realize that there is nothing to snack on when getting home, and you aren't eating for another few hours.

Back