• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikhail's Pokemon Trade Shoppe

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Mareep | Adamant (+SpA, -Atk) | Moves: Tackle | Quantity: 2+

I just have a note about your mareep, the nature adamant is ( +Atk, - Spa ) not the opposite :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    oh. lol. my bad. its supposed to be modest.
    thanks for pointing that out! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body Ability Yes, Larvesta

Adamant Female Horsea, Seadra, or Kingdra - No, sorry

Male Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Axew, Haxorus, Druddigon, Deino, Zweilous or Hydreigon that knows the move Outrage (preferably Adamant) - yes i think so, i would have dragonite, and haxorus i think :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    could i like borrow either your dragonite/haxorus? ill return it in a day or two. i need to breed a specific pokemon...

oh, can we trade now please? i wont be able to in 10 mins time

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    @cantthink, not really.. unless you want a non-shiny or non-legendary, which im not sure is reasonable enough.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I'm intrested in your marill, snorlax, skarmory, smeargle, skitty, volbeat, roselia, castform and spiritomb. I can offer for them weedle, rattata, spearow, ekans, nidoran, meowth, bellsprout, gastly, voltorb.

geeklord98765

geeklord98765
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I have a level sixty Stoutland......i want a level 60 excadrill......any one up for trade!??

Back