• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikhail's Pokemon Trade Shoppe

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    sorry for the inactivity. my charger was broken, so i had to buy a new one. ready for trades!

HoMaGe

The possibilities are endless
    Years
  • I'm interested in:
    Ralts
    Roselia
    Sudowoodo
    Voltorb
    Aipom
    Porygon
    Skarmory
    Pachirisu
    Spiritomb

Offering:
    Pidgey
    Vulpix
    Paras
    Magnemite
    Doduo
    Exeggcute
    Goldeen
    Corsola
    Shinx
    Bagon
    Gible
    and a lot more. Check my breeding thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Ralts, Roselia, Sudowoodo, Voltorb, Aipom, Porygon, Skarmory, Pachirisu, Spiritomb for Poliwag, Glameow, Aerodactyl, Corsola, Relicanth, Clamperl, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Bagon. deal? :D

HoMaGe

The possibilities are endless
    Years
  • Ralts, Roselia, Sudowoodo, Voltorb, Aipom, Porygon, Skarmory, Pachirisu, Spiritomb for Poliwag, Glameow, Aerodactyl, Corsola, Relicanth, Clamperl, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Bagon. deal? :D

Sounds good to me. I'll start breeding them right now and I'll PM you once they are done.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I can give you a gamestop celebi + an item in your want list for this guy
    [ T Magmortar (MAGMORTAR) ] 100, Male, Timid, Flame Body | OT: Alton | PO: Hectic
    [Inactive] [IVs: 18, 30, 26, 31, 29, 31] [EVs: 0, 0, 252, 6, 252]
    [Moves] Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power - Ice, Focus Blast

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    deal. attach a heart scale please. :)
    but i need a cloner. do you use AR? cuz i prefer having two clones of the celebi and a clone back of my magmortar. i also want the evs of that celebi, if ever it is touched, to zero. is it legit? is it for full redistribution?

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
    Years
  • HEY! I can give you a Shieldon and a Jynx for your Bagon and Pineco. And also, what would you take for your EV/IV Magmortar and Scisor?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You have a very nice shop layout. Simple, but it works. :)
    Anyway, I was wondering if you would be able to breed me a Female Ferroseed? I'm looking for one as a parent so I can get some nice Egg Moves onto it. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    @undefeatable: for the shieldon and jynx, deal. im looking for iv/ev pokemon for iv/ev pokemon. i accept most, but not all.

@alternative: sure. :) do you have any pokemon i dont have yet? :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't really have anything as of yet, as I've only recently gotten my fifth badge in the game. If you can't then it's no problem, as I'm near the Chargestone Cave anyway.

Back