• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore & More! [March 7]

What day and time should we play? (You can select more than one!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm super annoyed about this but I am unable now to attend on the 28th at all. My sincerest apologies on that front, but that doesn't knock me out entirely, I can still play on the other days :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    198.143.142.222​

That's the IP address we will be playing ALL UHC matches on! Please add it and prepare for Saturday! You will not be able to access it yet, but please feel free to add me on Skype and join our large Skype chat if you wish to participate. Further instructions and guidelines will be given on Saturday!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Going to be an hour or two late :(

Good luck to the remnants of #TeamWither for UHC!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    We completed UHC III last night! Once all the videos are finished, I'll post some fun statistics and team rankings for people to gawk at. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back