• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
  • I used to play a lot with my friends. Made some huge hotel in creative mode and stuff and got really bored of the game really fast. So I don't play anymore.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm a huge Minecraft fan. (: I've been playing this game for about three years, and it's an amazing away to pass time. I have this game on my PC and Xbox 360, and my favorite would have to be the PC version. Minecraft PC gives you access to various servers, which allows you to play and interact with other people from throughout the world. Plus, you could make a variety of modifications to your game if you have the right resources. The 360 version is all right, but you won't be able to play with others unless you invite them to your party, which could be kind of a hassle at times. The good thing about Minecraft 360, though, is that the graphics are higher in quality and the player is much easier to control. I would have been playing the 360 one a lot more if only it allowed us to join servers just like the PC version.

Years
  • I used to play Minecraft a lot from Beta 1.8 to 1.3.2-ish, then I just kinda got tired of it. Pixelmon is an excellent mod I'd love to see fully fleshed out in the future, but right now as it is, it's incomplete. I also tried the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft, but it felt somewhat awkward and didn't appeal to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    I still play Minecraft off and on.

I started in alpha and played it obsessively for about a year, and kept up with the community as the game advanced and features were added (and staff was hired - when I started, Notch was still doing it all by himself). Since then, I've drifted in and out of playing it.

And actually, inspired by this thread, I just started it up for the first time in a few months and found a bunch of new stuff, so I downloaded the new launcher and updated to 1.6.4, so now I'm off to see what's new in Minecraft...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Been playing since Beta 1.3. But Single Player is just too boring for me now, I prefer multiplayer but its also hard to find a good server. (I prefer smaller community servers).
    I've never been one to make a huge base, and I play for a little, and leave. It's a good game, but I can't keep playing it, gets boring.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    mc.craftrum.co

Pokécommunity does have it's own Minecraft Server.
    Go ahead and join up. it's pretty empty these days

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years
  • I'll have to jump on there (Even though my name is stupid :P) I was thinking about opening a pixelmon server but that might happen when i dont lag on minecraft SP (When i get my own computer I will try to start up a pixelmon server) and i just played pixelmon for the first time and love it :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I play minecraft quite often, but I'm not one for making fancy houses or bases. Ever since version 1.0, at least there is an end to minecraft, going to a stronghold, then going to the end and beating the Enderdragon. I do that, then don't play it for a while afterwards.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm a massive fan and player of Minecraft. I'll spend a good few hours each weekend playing Minecraft; it's just that good of a game.

Years
  • I loved watching Let's Plays of this game! Never played it all too much though, it's a lot more fun with other people. Hoping to get more into it whenever I purchase my own account and find some cool mods/texture packs.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I loved watching Let's Plays of this game! Never played it all too much though, it's a lot more fun with other people. Hoping to get more into it whenever I purchase my own account and find some cool mods/texture packs.

You should totally buy an account! Perhaps we could play together sometime in the future. ~

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years

Pixelmon is a awesome mod,so far have 8 hours for my non cracked one because i used to play cracked :/

Years
  • You should totally buy an account! Perhaps we could play together sometime in the future. ~

I should, but.. it's so expensive. ;o; I'm sure it's worth it but I am way too stingy, haha. Especially with having to buy a few things soon that'd eat up a nice chunk of money.

Pixelmon is a awesome mod,so far have 8 hours for my non cracked one because i used to play cracked :/

I'll be sure to try out Pixelmon when I can. Looks amazing going off of its website! n_n

Back