• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mini-modding?

Years
    Again? *shot* XD
    Your introduction is vague, could you at least make it more clear, for members that did not see the original thread? Or you could provide the link, I suppose.

When I wasn't a mod, I really didn't. I reported things, but that was the extent of it. I never posted in a thread. It was a SPPF habit -- don't post in topics just to say what's wrong. o.o; Besides, I find it annoying, even today. I will sometimes find threads were I'll see a rule-breaker, and then find out a member yelled at them instead. --; It's not bad, I just don't like it XD

When I was a mod, I did it a little (outside my sections of course). I don't know... it didn't seem as bad when I was a mod. o.o;

And now I don't have to mini-mod. ;3 *shot*

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't mini-mod *COUGHmuch...COUGH* That's what the mods are there for XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that I did a little mini-modding on SPPf or something...can't remember if I did on PC. O.< Like Sammi, it was drilled into my head to never post in a thread saying what's wrong, so I always reported stuff instead. o_o

Since I became a mod, I can't really think of any time when I'd mini-mod outside of my sections. Although I did just get back from work so my memory could very well be on the sucky side...XD;

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I had a little mini-modding habbit back thenlong ago. But now. No.

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    O.O I hope not! I mean, I think I don't...there *is* a difference between mini-modding and helping, after all. But people can see me as one, at times, due to conflicting definitions and the negativity just the sheer mention of mini-modding brings.. =/

-Mikuru ♥

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Though I never really felt the need to in the first place, I've mini-modded occasionally.

Years
    No, I don't mini-mod.
    The reporting system makes mimi-modding unnecessary IMO.
    The mods see you reports when they go on, they see who has made a a report, the users see whether the mods have taken care of it and maybe a little notice from them.

I don't see any need to post, just for telling somebody they did something wrong and it always annoys me when others do that.

It's the mods' job, not the users'.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I don't bother in doing so at all since it's not my job. I can't really be too sure if I suspect something that could be a violation of the rules and whatnot in anyway. And usually when I do, I just leave it to whoever's responsible. Eventually someone will come around to it. There appears to be a good amount of people who are on staff and do their job well, so I don't think threads that need to be locked can't be missed. :) Besides, I'm sure they'll mod someone if they are in need of one.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mini-modding is life. < <;; I mini-mod all the time. To me, it doesn't matter who tells yah, as long as it get's through the thick skull of the victim. So, when I see someone doing something stupid, I tell em they're doin' something stupid and I tell em' to stop, regardless if it's my section to mod, or if I'm a regular at the place.

I also mini-mod a LOT at places without mod's, or with a lazy mod. *cough* **** I'm such a hypocrite...*cough*

I set the worst example, don't I? *shot*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Oh a min-Mod all the time. I mean Staff members has given me warnings before about min-Modding. I even got one a few days ago, they want me to quit mini-Modding but I just can't help myself. XD
    I think mini-Modding is fine as long as the person know what he/she is talking about. I hate it when someone says "Hey you can't do that" and there's nothing wrong with it.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    nah....I've noticed that alot of people who min mod,or whatever,......don't do much in life themselves....(I know this cuz at another forum,I know people who live in my neighborhood)
    and just how many of you guys/girls have seen me mini mod?...plus I'm kind of a bad boy myself,so there would be no point in me doing it anyways..

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I've never done that! I mean I have no authority around here, so what's the point.

Back