• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minor game characters you wish you could have seen more

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Everyone talks a lot about the main characters of games, but which minor characters would you have liked to learn more about or seen more of?

For me, there are many, but I'll start with one.

I may be alone on this, but I ADORED Plaird from .hack//MUTATION. He was lost and cute, but then had to go get killed/deleted by Lios... I would have liked to have known what he was like as an AI before he became all confused and odd like he was. I'm sure that he wasn't always that way...

How about all of you?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'd have to go with Three Dog from the Fallout franchise. He made an appearance in Fallout 3 and his groovy voice was very soothing to listen to over your Pip Boy as you traversed the wastelands of Washington DC. I'm actually really excited because he - the actor for Three Dog - announced that he's going to be in the upcoming next generation Fallout game, so I'm preparing myself for more fun times with my favorite DJ!

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • The oracles from the Neptunia series. They aren't playable which struck me as odd in the second game. Their unique attitudes and desgins are really neat. I want to see more of them

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Viola Cadaverini from Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. She's one of my favorite characters from the Ace Attorney franchise. Part of it is because of her character, but I think it's because her story melds so well with her character that it makes her seem like such a more likable person afterwards. The real problem is that, after the trial, she only has a single scene, and that's in the credits, but I would have at least liked to see her more.

Probably the saddest part of this is that it is unlikely that she'll make another appearance in the series apart from what could be considered a cameo in AAI.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • I'd have to go with Three Dog from the Fallout franchise. He made an appearance in Fallout 3 and his groovy voice was very soothing to listen to over your Pip Boy as you traversed the wastelands of Washington DC. I'm actually really excited because he - the actor for Three Dog - announced that he's going to be in the upcoming next generation Fallout game, so I'm preparing myself for more fun times with my favorite DJ!

i remember Three Dog! ^^ he was kind of a refreshing break from the dull, depressed and dark people which you find wandering around the wastelands. :p

another person i really liked who looked slightly over-looked was Chocolat Gelato from SolatoRobo, the most she did was tell you over a transceiver was where to go and how to operate the robots. but she was a cute, fun character who was optimistic, determined and bubbly. i found her to be so awesome but her part wasn't that big. ╯.╰

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'd have to go with Three Dog from the Fallout franchise. He made an appearance in Fallout 3 and his groovy voice was very soothing to listen to over your Pip Boy as you traversed the wastelands of Washington DC. I'm actually really excited because he - the actor for Three Dog - announced that he's going to be in the upcoming next generation Fallout game, so I'm preparing myself for more fun times with my favorite DJ!

There are so many minor characters in the Fallout series I wish I could have seen more of, and Three Dog is definitely on that list. He was a breath of fresh air, haha.

Harold, too. I realize he was in pretty much all of the Fallout games, and really only considered minor in 3, I still wish I could have seen him more. Maybe a confirmed appearance in Tactics would have made me happy, lol. His entire story was just really interesting to me. :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Harold, too. I realize he was in pretty much all of the Fallout games, and really only considered minor in 3, I still wish I could have seen him more. Maybe a confirmed appearance in Tactics would have made me happy, lol. His entire story was just really interesting to me. :3

Harold is a reoccurring character? I actually didn't know that; he's really creepy mind you, I was glad to have been done with that quest quickly in Fallout 3 :3 But you are right about there being so many great characters from the Fallout series; bring back Dogmeat!!

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Harold is a reoccurring character? I actually didn't know that; he's really creepy mind you, I was glad to have been done with that quest quickly in Fallout 3 :3 But you are right about there being so many great characters from the Fallout series; bring back Dogmeat!!

Oh, haha, sorry! Well, I guess it's not really a spoiler, but I'll tag it anyway. And his creepiness is his part of his charm <3
    Spoiler:

Oh man, Dogmeat.. I always had him and Charon. He was the best Tank-Dog, he'll forever be in our hearts. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Although Da Vinci wasn't such a minor character in Assassin's Creed II, per say, I still would have liked seeing more of him. His role was to create machinery for Ezio and lend him ideas, which is pretty big, but would have been nice if he'd involved himself more into the actual story and help do missions, quests, etc. Another would be Fi from Legend of Zelda; in Skyward Sword, she accompanies Link so that he could have guidance, but would've been pretty cool if you were able to control this character from time to time and fight enemies, bosses, and so on. d:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't know if they really count as minor characters, but I would've liked to see more of the other members in Skyrim's version of the Dark Brotherhood. They just seemed like an interesting bunch and I would've liked to have gotten to know them better
    Spoiler:

Cicero got a decent-sized backstory with his journals, but the others didn't get much story aside from little snippets you hear during conversation.

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
    Years
  • Sue from Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi/The Binding Blade. I have a major crush on her, but I just wish she was more involved in the story. ;w; Same goes for Echidna and Lalum from the same game, although my crushes on them aren't as significant.

Back