• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Miracle of Evolution/Pre-Evo Stone Discussion

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
Years
  • Kadabra becomes better than Alakazam also, you may substitute 135 spatk for 120 but you turn spd to 105, insted of 80 and 50 def to 75.. makes Kadabra's defences no longer frail. o.o.

Pretty much anything that evolves via trade/stone becomes bulkier than its evo. :D

Years
  • Seriously? This works on Scyther and Onix? That seems dumb that it works on pokemon who simply evolve by changing types, but not by actually growing stronger.

Also, the pokemon that REALLY need this are the ones that never GOT evolutions. Like Pachirisu. Or Emolga.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • They actually are better than Blissey's now, only problem is you can't use leftovers (well, there's always softboiled...)

I kind of see this as Gamefreak sort of "undoing" some of the terrible Gen. 4 evolutions by making their Gen. 1 pre-evos better than them in some cases. I will personally be using this with Magneton since I really disliked Magnezone.

At least people who hated Gen 4 evos will have less of a reason to complain now. >_>

.Also, the pokemon that REALLY need this are the ones that never GOT evolutions. Like Pachirisu. Or Emolga.

I know, right? Luvdisc especially, as it got horribly shafted in Gen 5.

When I heard of this stone's effect, the first thing that came to mind was Porygon2 for some reason, probably due to one of the benefits it has that Porygon-Z lacks. I'm probably going to get even more annoyed if I see a Chansey with this item, though. :cer_cry:

Back