• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    Hey, people. I'm feeling a little better( got some antibiotics)...and I'll be active...although, I still need to make OWs for Flandre and solspear, so requests now, please...And school starts tomorrow, so this won't the so quick to manage. (plus, I have my own project)

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Hey, people. I0m feeling a little better( got some antibiotics)...and I'll be active...although, I still need to make OWs for Flandre and solspear, so requests now, please...And school starts tomorrow, so this won't the so quick to manage. (plus, I have my own project)

Glad to hear you're feeling better; XD. It's fine, your life is more important. :)

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    xD i can't do OWs as well as scarecrow can, but i could try :P

but glad you're back toxin, ill do help some moar on your project today..

Oh and is there someone that can edit the animation (gengar fighting nidorino) ??

One more thing, Diho, how u doing on those maps? :P id like to be able to give Faline some screens :P

Last edited:

DoomLucario

Scripter Needed
    Years
    Name: DoomLucario (Or luke)
    Skill: Storyline artist
    Proof of work:
    Unfortunately, team phantom got there ahead of you. You watch, feeling panicky, as they turn on the machine and capture Dialga. Palkia, backs away, trying to defend himself, but the machine is too strong. Palkia gets sucked in as well. "I've gotta free 'em." you think. Is there a way? "Infernape, go!" Yells a phantom grunt who's just noticed you. "Umbreon, go!" You yell!

I can do more if you want, but I'd be honored to be a team member.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    @ DoomLucario

Could you possibly make a story which is certainly kinda long? XD; The story in your post is a little bit short.

DoomLucario

Scripter Needed
    Years
    Alright, long story...here goes:
    "No" yelled all of Team Phantom as the rocks began to fall from the ceiling. Garitina was coming. "This is one fight we cannot get involved in." Said Prof. Oak. "Come, once we get out of this cave, I've something for you."
    You race out of the cave, but find yourself surrounded by phantom grunts. "They look angry." Prof Oak comments.
    The nearest grunt walks up to you and punches you in the face. Then he notices the poke balls and your waist.
    "Hehehehe" he chuckles to himself, a greedy look on his face, while the other grunts approach.

{Insert epic battle with excellent music here}

In the distance, you hear the cry of Dialga, who's still in the cave.
    "Alright, here you go." Said Prof. Oak. He hands you a small red box. It looks familiar. "This is a national pokedex. It can catch and record data on all pokemon" Oak explains. "Now, I want you to travel to Johto and catch some pokemon there. You can take the Rustboro train to the Kanto region, then take a ferry to Johto."

Is that long enough?

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Binary, I'm about ready to send you the maps, I'm only figuring out how to fix some doorerrors and I'm still making the sprites and ow's for the main characters, but you can use the ingame sprites. The scripting I'd like you to do is in the spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Here's the patch:
    View attachment 56501

Oh, and Solspear, sorry, I thought your hack was off for a while, I'll start right away. Which rombase do you want to use, regular FR?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sorry guys. I've been sick. Fever and all. But it doesn't look like I've missed out on much.

Binary, I'm about ready to send you the maps, I'm only figuring out how to fix some doorerrors and I'm still making the sprites and ow's for the main characters, but you can use the ingame sprites. The scripting I'd like you to do is in the spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Oh, and Solspear, sorry, I thought your hack was off for a while, I'll start right away. Which rombase do you want to use, regular FR?

Sure thing. Just send me the patch and I'll get to work.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Oh, Binary, I didn't know you could even be that fast, patch is added.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years

xD yeah, it was off till i got some maps..

hehe sorry, my fault, i didn't clear that up well enough xD sorry..

and yes, its regular FR

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Okay, Solspear, listen up.
    I'll start making three (less or more) kinds of prototypes of each map, that'll be finished on sunday. You'll tell me whether or not you like them and, in that case, which one you like best. After that, I'll work that one out.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Alright, long story...here goes:
    "No" yelled all of Team Phantom as the rocks began to fall from the ceiling. Garitina was coming. "This is one fight we cannot get involved in." Said Prof. Oak. "Come, once we get out of this cave, I've something for you."
    You race out of the cave, but find yourself surrounded by phantom grunts. "They look angry." Prof Oak comments.
    The nearest grunt walks up to you and punches you in the face. Then he notices the poke balls and your waist.
    "Hehehehe" he chuckles to himself, a greedy look on his face, while the other grunts approach.

{Insert epic battle with excellent music here}

In the distance, you hear the cry of Dialga, who's still in the cave.
    "Alright, here you go." Said Prof. Oak. He hands you a small red box. It looks familiar. "This is a national pokedex. It can catch and record data on all pokemon" Oak explains. "Now, I want you to travel to Johto and catch some pokemon there. You can take the Rustboro train to the Kanto region, then take a ferry to Johto."

Is that long enough?
    Time to put my writing-criticism to work. x]
    First off, a few typographical errors here and there. Wrong spellings, too. Pokemon is Pokemon, not pokemon. I'm not really amused with plots are giving an "instruction" to players. It kills the suspense. Grammar errors are also abound.

If you were to ask me: you'd be PENDING.

@Faline: Long ago, when we we're still in the old thread I told you to add me as a Storyline Editor. >:O

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Could someone do me a titlescreen if I provided the background?

I can't do the Pokemon text and background, it gets screwed up, FR by the way. I just noticed this is my first time requesting something since I joined the team :O

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
    Years
    Name: Adam
    Position: Mapper, I realize you have a lot but maybe I am so good you'll let me in! :)
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:
    This is one of my newest maps.
    Past Experiences/Past Projects: Team Faze/ Faze Version

Edit: I'm not that cocky.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    @RSC ELiTE:

Who even said that you're cocky in the first place? XD;
    Okay. To me the map looks pretty good. The shape of the mountains and tree placement is good. The lake looks a little empty, but still, overall it's a nice map. Okay, so you're...
    Accepted.
    But, I would like to see some more maps from you, if you're not feeling lazy or anything.

Back