• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey Binary, would you mind to stop ignoring me?

Time to put my writing-criticism to work. x]
    First off, a few typographical errors here and there. Wrong spellings, too. Pokemon is Pokemon, not pokemon. I'm not really amused with plots are giving an "instruction" to players. It kills the suspense. Grammar errors are also abound.

If you were to ask me: you'd be rejected.

@Faline: Long ago, when we we're still in the old thread I told you to add me as a Storyline Editor. >:O
    You were originally pending, but I made you rejected. Patience is a virtue. I don't want to declare a final decision, Faline/Binary'll take care of this.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey Binary, would you mind to stop ignoring me?
    Umm..what? ;_;
    When was I ever ignoring you? Zeffy had already responded to your application, so I didn't feel the necessity of a reply from my side.
    You're on pending mate.

You were originally pending, but I made you rejected. Patience is a virtue. I don't want to declare a final decision, Faline/Binary'll take care of this.
    Agreed. But let's keep him on pending, since I'm feeling kind.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
  • May I tease you all ?

I made Venumars cave more...temple like. Only solspear knew what the cave looked like earlier, and it looked cra**y. Oh, and the new hero has just been inserted. Rate, comment, anything.

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
    Years
  • @RSC ELiTE:

Who even said that you're cocky in the first place? XD;
    Okay. To me the map looks pretty good. The shape of the mountains and tree placement is good. The lake looks a little empty, but still, overall it's a nice map. Okay, so you're...
    Accepted.
    But, I would like to see some more maps from you, if you're not feeling lazy or anything.

The tiLe set doesn't have anything for that water and I couldn't BE ASKED TO MAKE ANY.
    sORRY MY KEY BOARD IS crappy
    ..i'Ll MAKE SOME MORE MAPS NOW!

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    May I tease you all ?

I made Venumars cave more...temple like. Only solspear knew what the cave looked like earlier, and it looked cra**y. Oh, and the new hero has just been inserted. Rate, comment, anything.

Beautiful, tiles and OW are both awesome :D

Results of my recent boredom (my avatar is from boredom as well :) ) :

Spoiler:

I'm still finding something better to do so if there is anything please tell me :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    May I tease you all ?

Oh stop teasing me with those OWs of yours! :S
    Tiles look good, me likes very much! :3

I'm still finding something better to do so if there is anything please tell me :D
    How'z about you sprite me some fakemon for Ferrum? :D

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • May I tease you all ?

Wow, I like the tiles and the overworld. Good work. ^_^

Beautiful, tiles and OW are both awesome :D

Results of my recent boredom (my avatar is from boredom as well :) ) :

Spoiler:

Well Alignment, if you want, could you sprite some Fakemon icons for me? In return, I could make you that Titlescreen that you need done. But you could do Zeffy's request first, it's up to you. :)

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    May I tease you all ?

Nice!

@Solspear, almost done with your maps.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Would anyone mind spriting me a trainer?
    A 15 year old boy, with a green shirt, which has a sort of diagonal black sprite going from the top right to bottom left, he has a dark green wristwatch on, and his hair is Green, and spiky. He has black jeans and he has black trainers, with small green parts at the sides. Also, he has to have that kinda bug gym leader look. Thanks

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Time to put my writing-criticism to work. x]
    First off, a few typographical errors here and there. Wrong spellings, too. Pokemon is Pokemon, not pokemon. I'm not really amused with plots are giving an "instruction" to players. It kills the suspense. Grammar errors are also abound.

If you were to ask me: you'd be PENDING.

@Faline: Long ago, when we we're still in the old thread I told you to add me as a Storyline Editor. >:O

Pokemon is not Pokemon, its Pokémon.
    Ve gramma nazi's take ze proudness in being vhat ve are. ja?
    xD joking

May I tease you all ?

D: it looked good before, looks even BETTAR now!! Awesome work, TST

Nice!

@Solspear, almost done with your maps.

Yayy :D thank you!!

Would anyone mind spriting me a trainer?
    A 15 year old boy, with a green shirt, which has a sort of diagonal black sprite going from the top right to bottom left, he has a dark green wristwatch on, and his hair is Green, and spiky. He has black jeans and he has black trainers, with small green parts at the sides. Also, he has to have that kinda bug gym leader look. Thanks

Sorry, i would, but, im Really, REALLy busy right now...
    Sorry T.T

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
  • OK, another quick little teaser:
    It's a battle between Pachu, the pre-evolution on Pachirisu, and a Pidgey-type bird, Causit :

A big thanks to solspear for the backsprite.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Dude i love the Pachu sprite it is so cool. and the other on is good also.

ahaha, Thanks!
    There are tons of other good sprites waiting for you to explore..
    Later..

Haha, im co-operating with TST on some sprites, like backsprites and misc. stuff..
    Thats the main reason i can't do much spriting anymore, ill accept a request here and there, but, you guys shouldn't depend on me for big spriting projects :P

Luckily, align is back!

Also, some info on Chu..

Flandre is inserting for me, hes doing a Great job on that :D
    TST will help out with some maps, Diho is still the main mapper, but i don't want to put too much strain on you, Diho :D

Also, now that the maps are close to completion, i will need a scripter.. Zeffy's sick (or his comp is sick, or they both are sick, I hope u get better dude!)
    and binary is scripting for diho i think :P

So, i will need a new scripter.. he would need to be able to do quite long cutscenes, since this game is heavily story filled.. not like your average pokemon game where a cutscene takes a minute :P

Screenshots coming VERY soon :D (btw, Diho, can you PM them to me instead of posting em here? :P don't wanna spoil the maps)

Last edited:

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Dammit solspear.
    I made some maps from scratch, as promised, but the rom flipped.
    And atm my creativity is sleeping or something, so if you want them maps sooner, be more precise with what you want.
    I ask, you answer.

Startertown:
    Small (town), or big (city)? How many houses?
    Rich, in what way? Big houses, or more small villa like houses? (In my first scratch, I used the viridian city houses, looks kinda idyllic)
    Tell me about the waterways, in my head I've got three visions: Lakeside, lake in the centre of the village or a small amount of small swiftly streaming river arms.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    @Flandre- Sure, give me the sprites that need icons :)

@Zeffy- Alright, concepts plz :D

@solspear- I'll script :D

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Dammit solspear.
    I made some maps from scratch, as promised, but the rom flipped.
    And atm my creativity is sleeping or something, so if you want them maps sooner, be more precise with what you want.
    I ask, you answer.

Startertown:
    Small (town), or big (city)? How many houses?
    Rich, in what way? Big houses, or more small villa like houses? (In my first scratch, I used the viridian city houses, looks kinda idyllic)
    Tell me about the waterways, in my head I've got three visions: Lakeside, lake in the centre of the village or a small amount of small swiftly streaming river arms.

A big, rich city, in the meaning of big houses, skyscrapers, much like Goldenrod, but then almost no green (grass, trees) and its much bigger then goldenrod. ill leave the number of houses up to you
    and the waterways are man-made, they are no rivers, just groves in the ground, with water flowing through the whole town, spawning from a big fountain, from the middle of the town. Oh, the town is almost fully white. a modern, futuristic town design xD (i can sprite some tiles for you if u don't have what u need)

also, its surrounded by forest..

also, i think its best we can chat on IM? do you have skype or MSN? (id prefer MSN xD)

@Flandre- Sure, give me the sprites that need icons :)

@Zeffy- Alright, concepts plz :D

@solspear- I'll script :D

Awesome align, gimme your IM?

Last edited:
    Back