• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mirage Island

ATM the Mudkip

A Mudkip
Years
  • Considering I never traded with anyone except like twice, I never got there. When I was littler, I didnt know the odds were like 1 in 65,000, and that they increased with the more traded pokemon you had, so I tried every day hoping. Never got there, obviously.

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • I've seen it four times :-D Trust me I took advantage of the Liechi Berries. I farmed them! When I get White I could give you some :-D (My house was robbed and they took my ds ;w; Gotta wait!)

Pingouin_7

I've seen it four times :-D Trust me I took advantage of the Liechi Berries. I farmed them! When I get White I could give you some :-D (My house was robbed and they took my ds ;w; Gotta wait!)

You can't transfer items to Black/White, though.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You people are so lucky, haha. I haven't experienced this Mirage Island yet. n__n You'd think after all the gameplay I've put into these games the guy in Pacifidlog Town would admit he saw it at least once, but that doesn't happen to be the case. These random generated numbers just never seem to like the Pokémon on my team.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    I've only seen it on my friend's game via an Action Replay code. But, I have never seen it occur naturally in any of my games... I'm always visiting Pacifidlog in vain hoping that one day I can actually go there legit lol

That would be another sweet accomplishment to cross off of my list in Pokémon heheh

These random generated numbers just never seem to like the Pokémon on my team.

Yeah, I feel that too lol I actually had 236 hrs on my Sapphire without seeing it once :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've never been there, and I've always wondered what happens when you save at mirage island, and it's not supposed to be there the next day.

I was just wondering about that before I read your post. It probably just dumps you in the ocean. I don't know if there are any trainers around there, but it would be pretty weird to turn on your game and immediately be noticed by a trainer.

I've never been to Mirage Island, by the way.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I was just wondering about that before I read your post. It probably just dumps you in the ocean. I don't know if there are any trainers around there, but it would be pretty weird to turn on your game and immediately be noticed by a trainer.

I've never been to Mirage Island, by the way.
    Yeah normally there's just open sea on that spot, so probably you'll just end up there, but I'm not sure since I've never been there before. I'd love to though, haha.

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    I have had Ruby for 8 years and Emerald for 5 years and I still haven't seen it. I don't really see the point of it though. An island with a bunch of Wynaut isn't that special. I don't think that I can get to it anymore in Ruby version anyway since the battery ran dry.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I've never been, I kept checking everyday for it, for a long time. I ended up looking on youtube and it dosen't really seem special at all lol

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I've spoken to that old guy everyday during a lot of time, and he's never seen this bloody island.
    So I've given up.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • ive been there once but right when i step foot on the island my GBA froza so yeah lol.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I have never been there and most likely never will. The only reason why I even know about it is from reading the official guide and like it said, the island only appears once in a blue moon.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Replaying emerald, just found Mirage island as i was surfing to pacifilog town awesome.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • 600 hours of Sapphire gameplay and no Mirage Island. >.< Seriously, they should've made it more rewarding than it is.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Never been there. I tried checking daily for a short time, but in vain of course...

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Well no. Mostly because my ruby's internal clock got screwed up and it stopped on a day with no mirage island.shoot. So no Mirage island for me. Though it does seem kinda boring.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's not worth it, all there is are Wynauts and Leichi Berries.
    Considering you can only obtain Leichi berries on the island in RSE, it could be pretty worth it. As for the Wynaut they just go through LV 5-50, but it's good for training...!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    It's not worth it, all there is are Wynauts and Leichi Berries.

Leichi Berries are the rarest berries, only availible in R/S/E
    After getting them you can plant them everywhere and make them common xD
    or migrate them to 4th gen ;D

Back