• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

flaccid cubumber

dont mind my spelling of cucumber
Years
there is a glitch that is really annoying since i cant progress after it. When i try to get the dive license my game just freezes. i have tried multiple times on different saves but is still there. it is really anoying as i really want to beat the game.
I am looking forward to the next update!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is really good.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 6, 2019
I am so incredibly psyched for this. I didn't download the pre-alpha when it came out because I was waiting for the girl character (thanks so much for making sure the girl is playable btw) but then I kinda regretted it lol. Can't wait for beta 1.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I'm here posting to support my bae.

Anyways, I love the ambition behind this. You're trying to do stuff that we don't exactly see here so it's a breath of fresh air.

Years
there is a glitch that is really annoying since i cant progress after it. When i try to get the dive license my game just freezes. i have tried multiple times on different saves but is still there. it is really anoying as i really want to beat the game.
I am looking forward to the next update!

That's the previous version which was cancelled. This game is getting a revamp which is being worked on, so wait till beta 1 is released.

Alex_Mercer

Avid Game Lover
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 4, 2021
I'm assuming I'm about 3 years late to joining the Forums but better late than never.

Just another Pokemon lover, been playing Emerald and Fire Red Rom hacks for a long time now.
Came across ur game for the first time 2 days back ( yeah, took me long enough XD )

Loved the concept of your game and even played the one from 2014, it's still available in different places over the net.
I have played multiple romhacks, amazing ones even, but this is the first one to ever make me want to join the forum and seriously appreciate the idea and the insane amounts of effort u must be putting into it.

Kudos on your work, truly. And I hope to play the game the way u have imagined it in your mind. Looking forward to Beta 1.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
what happened was i was exploring the cave and i went into the room and someone followed me into it but i couldnt interact with them at all and they where blocking the entrance

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Don't forget us AVARA I can't handle such a long wait again seriously it's too hard for this fellow gamer ;)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Mostly first 3 gens but some of the later gen pokemons are available too as far as I know.
fuck im blind, now i saw it in the description, it says 1-6.
I guess not ALL pokemons from 1 to 6, right? but specific pokemons that have been chosen.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Oh man is this hack ambitious! I really really want to play it, I've only got this beta from another site, and it's got some errors in it. But I can't wait to see it Done!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
So, I'm a little confused. The post states the download was removed in September but was that September of this year (2017)? If so, is there an estimated date when the new download will be released? I came across this hack from watching RuffledRowlit on YouTube, and his video was posted in July of this year, so I can only assume that the download must have been taken down recently, but I would still like to know for sure. This game looks amazing, and I also wanted a Pokemon game where you can sort of choose your own adventure and play as something other than a trainer looking to defeat the Elite 4. That said, I really want to know if and when a new download link will be released.

Back