• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirror Tourney: Chandelure [Round-robin Stage]

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Welcome SpootSpooty! ^^

Just a reminder that registration closes at the end of today (BST)!

Also, just to clarify the rules, three games in total are played per match in the round-robin stage with points being scored based on the results for each game with a total of 12 points available per match. For example;
    Spoiler:

In this match, I scored 1 point and Nah scored 11.

Both players need to confirm the results with at least one player posting a screenshot for the points to count.

Any questions just give me a shout! Good luck all! :)

(I'm gonna sit this one out as I don't think I'll have time and haven't even begun to practice yet either!)

I don't think I'll be able to get screenshots but I can confirm my W over Spooty, and I'm sure Eagle can confirm our matches.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Argh! I'm having so much trouble posting the screenshot of my results vs. Cat Fight (which I confirm)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Argh! I'm having so much trouble posting the screenshot of my results vs. Cat Fight (which I confirm)

That's weird... You copied the screenshot by hitting the home button, pressing the green Miiverse button, loading the Miiverse, and pressing on 'Save to screenshot album,' right? Then you should go to your Miiverse account on your computer, right-click the picture, and choose 'open image in new tab/window.' From there, copy the URL, start a new post here, and click on the yellow square icon with the mountain and sun. Right click and paste the URL and it should work...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    A couple of things to be aware of with the screenshot posting is that a) you need to have 5+ posts on this site in order to be able to post links (this includes pictures) and b) you have to alter your settings on your Wii U in order to access Miiverse on devices other than your Wii U (click the image of your Mii in the top left to find the option to change this setting).

Years
  • If you're having trouble taking screenshots it's fine to take a pic of the results with a camera instead if that's easier.

You can also upload pics directly from your computer to an album on your user profile. Not 100% sure that's available as a new member but if so you could use that then just mention here for us to go take a look which gets around the 5 posts issue.

Remember we need to know the individual results for each game (3 games total) not just the match result.

Registration is closed so best luck to everyone taking part!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    You can also upload pics directly from your computer to an album on your user profile. Not 100% sure that's available as a new member but if so you could use that then just mention here for us to go take a look which gets around the 5 posts issue.

I just test it and it work even without the 5 posts and I'll post all the my other results there even if this is my 5th post (might as well do it all the way since I started it)
    The results of me vs. Nexas and Cat Fight are there

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just test it and it work even without the 5 posts and I'll post all the my other results there even if this is my 5th post (might as well do it all the way since I started it)
    The results of me vs. Nexas and Cat Fight are there

Perfect! Scoreboard updated! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    There are no polite words to describe what Eagle_Master did to me... He swept me in all of our matches, as you can see in the screenshot below. {XD}

Good games, man!

Spoiler:

Good games!
    You don't know how much I suffer to ending up knowing the matchup because I used to HATE it but ended up with an online training partner who also was a Chandelure main {XD} the salt and rage I had is kinda nostalgic :)

Years
  • I'm happy to keep updating the scores for anyone who still wants to take part! I fear the time may have passed though. Shall we give it to the end of the weekend and depending on how many want to continue we'll take it from there?

Years
  • I'm happy to keep updating the scores for anyone who still wants to take part! I fear the time may have passed though. Shall we give it to the end of the weekend and depending on how many want to continue we'll take it from there?

I suppose that's a good idea.

I'll VM everyone I need to face and see if I can quickly set up some battles. Although I haven't seen any of the competitors on in weeks... :(

Back