• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirrors

Elixir.

Fly Away
    Years
    I'm in front of a mirror quite a bit, most of the time messing with my hair. Once I'm satisfied with my hair, though, I usually don't use one for the rest of the day.

Years
    I actually don't like looking at myself in the mirror. It's because of that I personally don't see myself attractive or anything like that. Yet people have proven me wrong several times.

Years
    I normally use them before I go out just so I know how I look and make sure I don't look like a mess.

Sometimes I do tend to look at my reflection whenever I see it, people are like 'checking ya self out are ya?' and I'm like 'noo..'
    I'm just checking to make sure I don't look like a complete freak, but whenever I see it I'm like 'Oh Jesus is that what I look like...' Haha. :P

Khawill

<3
    Years
    Believe it or not, I often forget what I look like, so when I look in a mirror after getting out of the shower, I'm often unfamiliar with my face. (I usually think Thats what I really look like? That is what people see every day that I don't.)

Years
    Fun facts about mirrors:

- Mirrors are technically green.
    - We prefer our reflection to what everyone else sees, but everyone else prefers the actual you to your reflection.
    - You subconsciously make yourself roughly 3 times more attractive when looking into a mirror.
    - Mirrors are usually made from glass by applying many many layers of aluminium or non-toxic silver and a bunch of other things that I have no idea what they are.

I had another but I forgot it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I can have a tendency to look in a mirror whenever in the same room as one. Usually though it's only when I just stepped out the shower or just got done using the bathroom so I'm watching my hands , when I'm shaving, or I'm changing clothes. I can be pretty subconscious about how I look so whenever I'm near a mirror, I will check myself out. :P

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i hate looking in mirrors. makes me mad at myself for the way i look. i try to stay away from them, but i look at myself when i get ready to go in public or wash my face.

Back