• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Feather snapped at my fingers gently. She gave a loud hoot. I pulled a small piece of bread from my pocket, and fed it to her. After a few moments of thinking, I pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill.

Dear Johann I wrote

I really hope your not upset about tonight. Like I said Im sorry...

from, Karli

I then attached the parchment to Feather Duster, and she flew away.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Ha, I don't really care about these rules, they were stupid to being with. And nice threatening voice by the way, I'm really scared. Besides, even if I wanted to move, I can't so just leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone."

Zeth was not the least bit scared of whoever that was, and didn't really care about who it was. He had more important things on his mind.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    That had raised my temper to the extremes. I lefted the boy off the ground, his feet dangled in the air. "My name is Johann Sebastian Bache. The most powerful wizard you'll come acrossed. So best not get me mad." I said getting madder than I ever been. "Your coming with me. You have a broken leg so your helpless to resist." I said carrying into my fathers office.

My father sent him to the Hospital wing and had me carry him there. When I had done so I stepped outside again as Feather duster landed on my shoulders. "Hey dusty!" I said smiling. I took the note and laughed. "Just tell her I'm looking for someone new. and if she can't understand you, I'll tell her tomorrow. Good night dusty." I then sent her back to Karli.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "A bit self-absorbed aren't we? Ha, you're more talk than strength, please, if you think I'm scared of you, I couldn't care less. What would you do if I were to get you made, hmm? Cast the death spell, or a torture spell? I'm really scared now"

~DragonTrainer

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I turned around and marched back up to him, my eyes were glowing red and fangs were beginning to show. "You want to be scared! Then know this! Dumbledore can't match my magic! And if I were made I would poison you with thesssse fangssssss, then I would use my magic to choke you for awhile then I would slowly and painfully kill you. And you couldn't do anything about it little boy! hahahaha...." I said as my skin turned to scales.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    When they got there, Bache got out his wand and prepared to battle. "Karli get far away from here, it's not safe." he said raising his wnad to me.

"HAHAHAHA! So dad, you think you can tame me? With the pathetic magic you have!?" He hissed.

"You aren't my son! So I'm not afraid to hurt you." He said smiling.

"Ah, but you are, cause if you hurt me I could switch with him the last moment and get him hurt and not me!" He said laughing.

"I'm sorry Johann!" He yelled. "Dragothic Menisic Supremic!" He yelled again, the orange dragon hit me and I went flying against the wall and I was knocked out, completely. The scales faded back into skin and my fangs disappeared.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    All the while, Zeth had been on the floor, being dropped by whoever that scaly perosn was. He wasn't really scared of whom this person might be, but he kne wthat if he had to, he could use some spells that he had learned. He had mastered his Patronus, Stupefy, Shield Charm, Reparo, Reducio, Petrificus Totalus, Obliviate, and the Impediment Jinx, along with some others. Right now he felt like getting off of the ground.

"Mobilicorpus...." He cast the spell that could move someone who couldn't walk, and he move himself up to the air, he wanted to see what was happening from a safe distance

~DragonTrainer

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Professor Bache sighted the young boy and said, "I wouldn't mess with my son. He is very powerful and you couldn't have taken him down with any spell, he has studied all the counters for every spell." He then turned to Karli and said, "I'm sorry you had to see that part of him. You do know he loves you, but he's afraid you don't feel the same way. And if you don't then stay away from him because if you hurt him you'll have to deal with me. So if you don't love him, stay away from him. That is your last warning miss. Do you understand?" He was very strick sounding.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OOC=Raichu Master, do you think it's logical to make your character so strong?

~DragonTrainer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back