• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I finished studying charms. "That's all of them!" I looked up at everyone else. "What subjects are you choosing for next year? I chose all of them! The subject sign up sheet is on the notice board in the Common Room in case you didn't know!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Well, I made a study sheet of some stuff we talked about in class," Andrew explained to Karli. "Some of the stuff I just wrote down in my notes as questions, and I can't find the answers in the book!" (OOC: I HATE when that happens!!!)

Andrew slid his finger down the parchment of study questions, biting his lower lip in concentration. Finally, his finger stopped next to a question without an answer.

"There!" he said triumphantly. "That onw. 'How long is a Hippogriff's life span,' and this one: 'What is the average height and weight of a Hippogriff?'"

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    "In the Common Room!" I siad. "On the pin board! But the subjects I can remember are; Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Studies, Muggle Studies, Arithmancy, and that's about all I can remember!"

OOC: If you really can't remember, I think its around the end of book to!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Cassidy woke up the next morning, and got ready for her first exam. She had taken special care to be rested and prepared, and was feeling really good about taking all of them. Even Potions...

Which was her first exam. She took a seat at her desk, and took a deep breath. Once this exam was finally over, it would be downhill from here.

Andrew thanked Karli for the information, writing furiously after everything she said. He sighed, and closed his books, bidding everyone goodnight and heading to his dorm. He didn't even bother to change his clothes to pajamas, and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning he felt a little less rested than he had hoped, but he made his way to his first exam, which was Potions, and took a seat next to Cassidy. She seemed deep in thought, going over some last minute details before the exam began. He decided to do the same.

OOC: I can't remember...are exams held in the Great Hall, or is that just OWLs?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Berii awoke the next morning, gaining a little bit of confidence while preparing. She took all things needed and went downstairs, to her where her first test would take place.

"Transfiguration..." she sighed in relief. "...at least it's not that hard." she reassured herself.

She sat down at her seat and waited patiently for the exam to start. She was looking around the room, there was only a few students in there, all of them looked like they've just seen a ghost...well, not ghost excactly, like they've seen something scary.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    I walked to the Transfiguration classroom where Berii and Professor McGonnagal were waiting.
    I sat at a desk next to Berii and waited for Terra.
    I'm glad I've studied hard! I said in my head.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Snape handed out the exam briskly, his thin lips set in a grim, dangerous line. Cassidy looked up at him in confusion. All year she had wondered about the strange, brutal professor, and no answer had come to her aid. All she could do was the best she could. She could be friendly and kind, and that was all.

Looking at the exam, she sighed with relief. All the studying had finally paid off! She grabbed her quill and set to work, not even glancing at Andrew.

Andrew grimaced at his exam. He had tried so hard to study for Potions, but it did not look good. He scowled at Cassidy's relieved and excited face as she scribbled down answers. Andrew took his time, wracking his brain to remember...

"Time's up!" Snape bellowed from the front of the classroom. All the students' quills were wrenched from their hands and suspended above their heads.

Professor Snape walked around the classroom, his attitude no different that at the beginning of the exam. He scowled as he passed the twins, but Cassidy was too excited to care. Andrew mirrored Snape's scowl at his paper, and cast his eyes on his desk.

"I've got Transfiguration next," Cassidy said brightly, as soon as the both of them were out of the dungeon.

"I've got Charms. It's bound to go better than Potions..." Andrew said grimly.

They both went their separate ways.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    The next day....
    "Oh blimey!" I cried as I stumbled through Peeves, sending him into cackles, and me onto the floor.
    Luckily, Transfiguration was nearby, so I stood up again, avoiding Peeves (He was now blowing raspberries), and went to the class for the exam... I was glad I had studied very hard...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back