• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • Andrew slammed his trunk closed, and looked around his room. He had forgotten nothing. Wiping away tears that threatened to fall from his eyes, he sat on his bed, feeling defeated.

Why hadn't they waited to tell Cassidy and himself about the divorce? What right did they have to ruin their last day at Hogwarts? Andrew got up and kicked his trunk in frustration. He sent it flying across the room.

Cassidy was having similar thoughts as she packed her things. She did not kick anything. In fact, she was as calm as ever, and felt herself sinking back into her old, unfeeling mentality. The last of her clothes were in her trunk, and everything was ready to go. She sniffled a little, sitting on her bed, and staring at her empty hands.

I don't want to leave this place...I don't want to live in Japan again. I'll miss everyone too much. I won't see Andy anymore, and Dad probably won't be able to afford for me to go to Hogwarts...

The tears began to fall steadily now, and she buried her head into her pillow, soaking it with her sadness. Her short hair fell on the pillow in a burst of anguish.

"I don't want to leave..." she whispered.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • OOC: I'm back from school!

BIC:
    After my exams, I sat by the lake waiting for Terra. Then I heard a flute. I looked at the direction it came from. Karli?
    "Karli!" I yelled. "Didn't know you played the flute!:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • OOC: Batesy, I was just wondering...do you in Philippines? I just ahve the crazy idea that you do. n_n()

IC: Berii stretched out her arms as she walked back to the Gryffindor common. A minute ago, she had just finished her Potions exam, and now she'sdone with everything. She spoke the password and quickly ran up to the girl's dorm. She packed her things, and after doing so, she walked back down to the common room and sat on the couch.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • OOC: Dur! I live: In the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. You find me only just avoiding... THE SCARY DOOR!
    Actually, I live in Australia! But it is in the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy dried her tears, still unable to accept the news she had received. Throwing on her gi, she went down to the common room, said a quick hello to Berii, and went looking for the Requirement Room, the place that had become a dojo so many times for her that year.

She found it, and walked inside, her movements more powerful, stronger, more passionate than ever. She took her anger out on the air around her. She punched it, kicked it, threw it furiously until she had no energy left. Falling gracefully to the floor, tears streaming down her face, she could bear it no longer. She didn't want to leave.

Andrew had finished kicking everything in his room. Feeling a little satisfied, a little more calm, he made his way down to the common room shortly after his sister had left. He spotted Berii, and walked over to her.

"Hey," he said softly, his voice subdued. "How did exams go for you?"

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Hearing my name being called, I stopped playing the flute. I saw Josh, and nodded my head.
    "Ya...now you know...." I yelled back, now staring at the waves hitting the shore peacefully. It was the last day at Hogwarts. I was going to my grandparents house for the summer. I knew nothing was going to go wrong there. They were muggles, and they were very interested in Witchcraft and Wizardry. I wasnt looking forward to the feast. A part of me felt torn apart. I felt a tear fall onto my robe. I then began to play again. I felt the tear dry away.....

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy went back to her room, completely cried out. She wanted more tears to come, feeling that she had more sadness to release, but they would not come. Feeling somewhat defeated, she changed into her favorite, most comfortable pair of jeans, a purple t-shirt, and draped herself in her robes, pulling her hood up over her head, which shadowed her face.

She realized that she had not seen Tim in a very long time. When she went to the common room on her way to the feast, she realized why. Tim was curled upon the couch with another girl, a seventh year like him, being all cuddly. Cassidy couldn't believe it, but then again, she and Tim had never had an official title.

Despite it all, she still felt her heart breaking. She didn't understand why, it made no sense, or maybe it did. She had always cared so deeply for him, and she had thought he had felt the same.

"Cassidy..." Tim realized, suprised to see her standing there. She was suprised he would recognize her, since her hood was up.

"Have a good holiday," she said softly. She then remembered that Tim was a seventh year. "Good luck on your ventures. I know you'll go far..."

She trailed off, and walked away briskly, out the porthole, and down the seven floors to the Great Hall. Many students had gathered in the Hall already for the last feast before holiday. Cassidy took her seat at the Gryffindor table. So many people celebrated the end of the year around her, but she felt like she was dying inside. After all she had accomplished this year, growing in magical ability, something her parents never thought would happen. She and Andrew had begun to get along again...she had made friends...she was on the Gryffindor Quiddich team...all these things would mean nothing when she returned to Japan.

Andrew smiled at Berii in the common room, and noticed Cassidy speaking to Tim. His heart sank. He knew how sad she was to see Tim like this. She kept her face though, something she was incredibly good at. After she left the room, Andre turned to Berii once more.

"Want to head down to the feast?" he asked her.

OOC: I am so excited for third year to start!! We get to go to Hogsmeade!!!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I packed my flute away, and made my way back to the castle. I arrived at the feast, a little early. I looked around, soaking all the details of the room in. It seemed like only yesterday when I was arriving at Hogwarts for the very first time. I took my seat, and waited for everyone else to arrive.

OCC: I know! My character is joining the Quidditch team in the next term to.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • OOC: YAY!!!!! Third term! I have to go see Dumbledore to get permission from my hiding Godfather. He took out some DEs and now he's in hiding because of that.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • OOC: YOU'VE GONE BACK THROUGH TIME!!!!!!!! (J/K) :D

BIC:
    I headed to Dumbledore's Office. He needed to talk to me. Seeing as I had all of my stuff packed, I ran up there straight away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back