• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"It's fine...I'm not mad at you," Andrew assured her, his face softening a little. They had reached the coaches by now, and Andrew climbed in, holding his hand out to help Karli climb in as well. "There's nothing to be done about it. It's bigger than both of us."

He watched Hogwarts disappear from his line of sight as the coach pulled away from Hogwarts.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Berii panted as she ran towards Karli and Andrew. On her way to the train, she caught glimpse of Cassidy running to...Dumbledore's office? She didn't bother calling her because she thought it was a different person. When she finally made it to them.

"Guys, where's Cassy?" she asked nervously and worriedy. She had to be here...she just has to! she screamed in her mind

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
I hopped in the coach Karli and Andrew were in.
"It's going to be sad without Cassidy!" I said sadly. "Have any of you seen Terra lately?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"I don't know where she is," Andrew told Berii softly. His eyes were distant. He looked really unhappy. "She won't be here next year."

He couldn't bear to tell anyone anymore, so he left it for Karli to say. He turned to look at the window as the coaches started to move, taking them to the train station. He didn't say much for the rest of the trip.

Getting on the train had to be the most diffecult part. He knew he would be going on this train many more times, but not his sister. She'd be stuck in Japan with their father, learing how to re-hide her emotions, and become as cold as ice.

He chose a compartment close to the end of the train, and curled up in the seat next to the window, gazing out at the green hills.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
OOC: Well if Umbreon Circle is on we can ask him! If he isn't at all for the next two days then we'll either assume they're dead, or they're on holidays!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
OOC: Gaaiiiieee! >.<; We're gone for a couple of days, camping, and everyone thinks we're DEAD?! [Sniff] ;_;
No, we're not dead. What could keep me away from PC? Nothi-
Raven: Death.
Heh, riiight. ^^;;
XD
IC:
I sat in a cabin, wondering were everyone else was....
Shaking my head, and heaving a big sigh, I started to aimlessly read a book.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Just so you know, we're either on the train, or getting there to leave Hogwarts for the summer. Welcome back! We missed you!!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
OOC: Thanks! ^^

IC: Sitting there, I just... Read. There wasn't really anything else I could do...
"Wonder were everyone else is..." Voicing my thoughts, I stood up and streched, relishing the cool air floating into the compartment.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Andrew decided to get up and take a walk around the car. The train chugged along noisily as he walked out of the compartment. He passed a few compartments, not really taking any notice of the people within.

Suddenly, he stopped, and noticed that Terra was in one of them. He slid open the door, and walked in slowly, hoping he was welcome.

"Hey Terra," he said, trying to sound cheerful. Cassidy was still on his mind. He wondered where she was... "How did exams go? Are you excited to be heading home?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
OOC: I think I'll try not doing the 'me' mode (As in 'I sat down, etc'), to make it more interesting.
This is sort of a experiment, so, um.... Yeah. XD

IC:
"Hi, Andy." The twelve year old greeted the other.
She looked at him curiously with her lavender eyes, surveying him, then hearing him ask a couple of questions, she, in turn, answered them,
"Exams went pretty well. And yes, I guess I'm pretty excited, but also sad...".
She trailed off, for she was reminded that she'd be away from her friends.
At least, we'll all see each other next year... And, hopefully, Johann too...
Stopping her train of thoughts, she spoke; inviting Andrew,
"C'mon, sit down.".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back