• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Your father is gone, the prophecy is completed, and there is no reason for me to be here anymore." I said stretching and yawning. "Besides my home is in New Zealand and I've been getting homesick lately, enough to make me want to go home. We'll never meet again after today." I said taking care in to try to appear not to really care. Hopefully that was enough to get her mad at me and break up so I wouldn't have to deal with missing her at all.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Since none of the others were there I desided to get things understood between me and Karli. I walked up to her and said, "Now why am I selfish? I think I've been selfless enough, haven't I? Saving the world for no other reason but to save everyone from a threat. I think that's mighty selfless, I mean the selfish thing to do would be to have not helped and not do anything about it." I sat down beside her and asked, "So why do you think I'm selfish?"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "I know why you think I'm selfish. You think I'm thinking about no one but myself when I choose to leave. I wasn't thinking about you, or any of the others." I said then I turned to her. "The truth is, I only fell in love with you, and swore to protect you, so that your father didn't get his hands on you. Sure it was sort of fun, but now that Sabastian is gone. My personality has totally changed, I'm no longer the Johann you knew, I'm back to my corny magic trick, show off self. You don't want that, no one does. Our love was only because of the prophecy, nothing more. Well I guess this is good bye for you. We're over, and I'm not coming back here. After I'm gone, I'm gone." I said. Then I got up and walked into the castle without her saying another word. Even though it hurt the heck out of me to let her go, I knew that the love I felt for her wasn't because of the prophecy it was real. But I had to get away from this horrid place, I needed to return home...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    No matter how much I hurt inside, I was more determine to go home. Even though I suffered from lieing to Karli about my love for her and my personality change. My personality didn't change, I'm still the same Johann she knew, I just wanted her to think I didn't love her anymore so she wouldn't try to stop me.

I met Terra in the Great Hall and said to Terra, "Hey...I'm leaving tomorrow, for New Zealand. I've been getting homesick and I need to be there. But I'm still here all day today, I leave tomorrow."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "What?!" I exclaimed, shocked, dropping my spoon straight into my soup, making it splatter all over the Gryffindor table.
    I nervously laughed as I few people stared at me, then looked at Johann.
    "You're... You're kidding, right?" I said in a shocked, and disbelieving tone.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I swallowed hard and said, "I'm not kidding, I'm going home tomorrow and attending school there. And I also told Karli I never truly loved her...which is a lie. I had to make her think I didn't love her so I could leave without her trying to stop me."

Well Karli, This is good bye for us. I'm shuting down our linked minds, we will never be able to communicate ever again. So good-bye and I hope you find your true love, some day... I said to Karli, one last time, before I disconnected our minds. I then thought to myself, That felt so wrong...but I have to do what I have to do, I want to leave this horrible place, I want to go home.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I walked away from Terra without hearing anything, I went to Will and told him.

"So this SAM meet will be our last?" He said sadly.

"Yes our last one. But you know where I live, maybe we could hang out again." I said trying to smile.

A tear escaped Will's eyes and then said smiling, "Then let's let this last meet be a grand finale!"

"Yeah!" I said laughing, I could always count on him to lift my spirit.

Jane came over and I told her, she just sat there depressed after the news.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    We ate our food and we rushed out to the coloseum to get ready, and get some practice in before the meet.

Wendy and Jill had already thought of that, and were taking one half of the Floor and we took the other half. Will and I then processed to duel eachother with everything we had. Surprisingly, Will had grown stronger since we last dueled. He could keep up with me and even excel me every now and then, forcing me to Parie some of his moves, which knocked me off balance.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I finally came back to the castle. I transformed, and walked into the Great Hall. I saw Terra. I sat down next to her.
    "Do you want to practise Quidditch with me?" I asked her. "I'm trying out for the team....if you want me to that is. I know your a loyal friend...." the words just came out of my mouth. "Chaser..."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Okay. Chaser, huh?" I said, now a bit more cheerful, pushing away my bowl as I spoke, watching it vanish along with the spoon, then turning back to Karli.

"Anytime, Karli... When do you want to practice?" I questioned, sipping my pumpkin juice out of my goblet as I spoke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back