• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • OOC: Thanks Legendary! And Johann faked! I AM CONFUSED AND INFURIATED!!!!!!!! :D

BIC:
    I came down in black too. Johann's death was sad. He was my friend. I wondered how the others felt. While everyone was asleep the night before, I was quietly crying in my bed. It was terrible! I met up with Cassidy, Karli, Andrew and Terra.
    "It's sad isn't it?" I asked sadly.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I then noticed something. The life that I felt had fallen last night, was not there anymore. I could tell something was going to be very fishy in the burial.

I transformed into a Hippogriff once I got outside. The French moved back a little as they saw me coming. I saw Will and Jane, and walked silently over to them.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I followed Karli. I had no idea that she had transformed. I was too sad to really notice. I looked around once I got there. Karli was there. She stood out (She had transformed into a Hippogriff!). The french were around and so was Will. I saw him trying to comfort too french girls I had not seen.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I stood there trying to figure out what she said. Then I relized she didn't know.
    "Could I go for a ride after the funeral?" I asked.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy and Andrew made their way out to the courtyard after breakfast. The sun loomed gloomily behind some clouds, and the snow was dull and dirtied with footprints.

Cassidy hoped she could keep her face. She wasn't exactly fond of the idea of playing such a horrible joke on everyone, but decided to keep with it, since Johann did save her life....

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Once the teachers and staff was there, Dumbledore didn't wait and see if all the students were there. There was more than 3/4 of Hogwarts there so he began, "We gathered here to day, to give our final fairwells to a very fine young boy. He has saved us all from a terrible evil, and has sacrificed everything to do it. At last, we can not give our final fairwells." He said with a grave tone.

"What do you mean?" Will called out.

Dumbledore had a big smile on his face when he said, "We can not say final fairwells to someone who is not dead."

"He's dead! I saw him!" Jane protested.

"Have another look my dear." Dumbledore said calling Jane up. Jane proudly walked up for she knew, or she thought she knew that I was dead.

Dumbledore pulled back the Hogwarts cloth and then opened my coffin. It's showtime! I thought to myself as I canceled the charm. I opened my eyes and smiled at Jane.

She screamed and took five steps back. "It's a ghost!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

I sat up, everyone gasped, and I hopped out of the coffin. "Tada!" I said laughing.

"It was all a joke, he had never really been killed." Dumbledore announced chuckling to himself. I joined his laughter and when we looked out at the crowd, no one else was laughing. They all either had scowling faces or confused looks.

"NOt a very good joke was it, Coach?" I whispered to him.

He shook his head, "I thought Hogwarts had a better sense of humor. I guess I was wrong. We all make mistakes, my boy."

I nodded and looked at everyone. "I guess I should explain what happened." I said. Most of the crowd nodded. "Dumbledore could explain it, but I guess, since it was my joke, I should explain." I said. Then I continued, "I've had two souls living in my body all my life. One was my own, and the other I named Sabastian. The teachers should no who the great dark wizard Sabastian, who was of the lizard-people. Well he sought refuge in my family, and his soul has passed from generation to generation, by accident. Then he was passed to me when I was young, bt I'm not sure how. Over the years I've struggled to tame him. But I couldn't until about 2 months ago, when I fought Karli's father here in this courtyard. I gained his respect, and trust." After I was done explaining my past I said, "Now yesterday, we tryed to vanquish Karli's father from the world entirely. And he was seeking refuge in Cassidy's body, so I had to enter her mind, with the help of my friends. And rgith before I killed him, Sebastian used an ancient and forbidden incantation of the Lizard-people, it allowed the user to destroy one soul with the cost of his or her own. And he sacrificed his soul to destroy Karli's father. So now we are ridden of two evils." I said. "Then I sent messages to Dumbledore through mind link, and told him my plan for the joke. He agreed and put me under a powerful stun charm, that stopped everything temporarily. And until now, when he undid the charm."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy didn't know what to say or how to feel. Of course, she had not been suprised at all by the "joke," and simply stood with her friends. She didn't feel like laughing, as pretending to be dead wasn't something she considered to be very funny, but she also said nothing. She figured she owed Johann that much at least.

Leaving without a word, Cassidy returned to the castle, shivering a little from the cold. She reached her room in Gryffindor Tower, and took off her black robes. She replaced her black slacks with jeans, and her black shoes with purple sneakers.

"I wonder if I should send a note to Dad..." she said thoughtfully. "He probably won't believe what has happened, but it's worth a try."

She got out a parchment and quill, and detailed everything that had happened, from the first experience of having Karli's father in her mind, to the final battle. Satisfied, she rolled up the parchment and went to the owlry. Kaze greeted her happily, and took the letter from her hands. He flew off towards Japan, bidding her farewell with a soft hoot.

Cassidy felt more like herself than ever, especially since yesterday, and also...also since she had been allowing herself to feel once more. She knew that without being able to feel love, everything positive, she could not have held Karli's father back long enough for Johann to deliver the final blow. Passing the portraits on the walls, she smiled at them, feeling rather cheery.

Back in the Gryffindor common room, Cassidy finished up the last of her holiday homework. Classes would resume once again after the weekend was up. It being Friday already, Cassidy felt eager to begin her studies full-time once more.

She curled up in her favorite chair, reading her Potions textbook, and wondering when her friends would be returning.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me moving along the break a little bit....if it's a problem, just let me know!! :)

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • I shook my head again, and left.
    That was not funny. Seriously! Pretending to be dead is a stupid joke.
    I thought as I climbed through the portrait hole, and frowned.

OOC: Sorry for not posting much.... I have RPer's block at the moment. >.>

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • As I listened to Johanns words, I felt anger rushing through me.
    "How dare you! You made everyone worried! Not a great joke to play after what happened was it Johann!?" I said angrily, beating my wings hard. I then transformed and stomped away towards the common room. I saw Cassidy there reading.
    "I cant believe him!" I said, sitting down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back