• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I rested my head on my hand. The fire was giving off a comfey feeling. I sighed.
    "I better go check on Feather", I said to myself. I got up and went to see her.
    "Hey Feather Duster are you feeling okay?", I said nervously. I sat down by her cage and started to cry.
    "I dont know what to do..." I said talking to Feather. "What do you think?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I sighed."Flying might calm me..." I crouched down, beside my bed, reached under the covers and pulled out my broomstick.I stood up again, and opened the window.Swinging one leg over it, I sat on the broomstick, and flew out into the day, swooping joyfully and doing loops.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Marina99 said:
    Berii shook her head. "You weren't disturbing me." Berii said smiling. "If Berii hears someone cry, Berii wants to help them." Berii said, softly. Anna looked at Berii confused, she never heard her owner talk like that before.

I wiped my tears away. Im new at Hogwarts and I dont have any friends except Feather". I sighed. I looked at Berii. "Thanks but Im fine, there is nothing to help"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I sighed as Kairi walked away, saying she'd 'see me around'.
    ~Maybe Hogwarts is all right after all.~ I thought.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    I watched Terra come outside. If too many people came out here, we would probably get detension. I went back to my dorm.

((I have to go to Sylvan... IICK! Don't do too much while I'm gone...))

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    When I raced down to the Quidditch field again, I found Terra.
    "Hi, Terra!" I said, racing over to her.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Berii smiled, her friend is really like her. "My parents are muggles too. My aunt and Uncle was the only witch and wizard in my family." She said. "And I don't believe we properly introduced ourselves. I'm Berii Asakura and this is Anna."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Marina99 said:
    Berii smiled, her friend is really like her. "My parents are muggles too. My aunt and Uncle was the only witch and wizard in my family." She said. "And I don't believe we properly introduced ourselves. I'm Berii Asakura and this is Anna."

"Hello, Im Karli Linin. This is Feather Duster my owl. She is really friendly. I think I am lucky to have a friend like you" I said smiling at Berii

Back