• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Years
    As I laid in bed I could hear noises from outside. I looked out the window and saw heaps of people out there. I also saw I light turn on in the teacher's tower. I wasn't sure if anyone else saw it so I decided to warn them. I went to grab my wand but it wasn't needed for this small charm. I wrote something in the air and it glowed red for a second and dissapeared. I then blew the air where it was and although it couldn't really be seen, something was sent wizzing through the air. If the charm worked all the people outside would think Teacher and look to the tower and see the light. Then it was up to them to do what they wanted.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry. I'll redo that post.

BIC:
    I heard noise. I looked out the window. There were some kids. I then heard foot steps.
    "What is that noise?" Someone asked. I recognized that voice as Professor McGonnagal.
    Not wanting to lose house points or get detention, I ran to my bed and pretended to sleep.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Sorry Karli, I have to go, see you later okay?" Berii said, running to the window. She jumped on her broom and flew around Hogwarts. She stopped near a lake and saw Terra and Kite. Berii looked closely. "Wow! Terra looks cool!" Berii thought.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I started walking upstairs to the dorm. Suddenly one of the teachers stopped me, I didn't reconigze him, cause the only teacher I've seen was Professor Snape, because he kept me inhis room all day for being tardy. "What are you doing up at this hour?" The voice rang out.

"Professor Snape kept me after class because I was tarty!" I studdered.

"Do not worry." The professor said softly.

"But I'm going to get points deduced because I'm up after dark!" I said depressedly.

"No, you won't. I'll talk to (I forget who is Ravenclaws house teacher?) Professor Snape about making you stay after school hours." He said kindly. "May I ask your name?"

"Yes you may. My name is Johann Sebastian Bache." I said bowing. "NOw may I ask yours? I'm new here." I added.

"You most certainly can! My name is Dumbudolf (?)." He said chuckling.

"WOW! I"m sorry I thought you were a Professor!" I said apologizing.

"Don't worry about it. Now hurry along and I'll ask Professor Snape not to be so hard on our newest student." He smiled and let me pass.

I quickly ran to my bed and tryed to sleep.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    ((It's Dumbledore.))
    "Uh oh!We better go.We might get detention!" I said, diving back into the water and up again, in my normal form.I slipped on my robes, and hurried to the feild.There, I picked up my broomstick, and ran back to were Kite was."Okay, Kite, wish you luck in getting back in.And stay in the shadows." I warned him.Kicking off on my Nimbus, I flew up to the open Sltherin window, and flew in.There, I put the broom under my bed, and within a few moments, was changed into dark blue pyjamas.I walked over to the window, and looked out.I gave a thumbs up to Kite.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Thanks! Let's just say spelling isn't my strong point! hahaha!
    Do any of you know who ravenclaws house teacher is?

IC: I finally went to sleep, but it was a light wrestless sleep. When I woke up the next morning I went down to the Great Hall and went to my table. I looked around and saw no one I knew. I sat at the end and ate my breakfast quietly.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Well, I'm Zeth, I wouldn't be surprised if you've never heard of me, I'm never one to stand out in the crowds, I don't like being the center of attention here, only where I live." He felt uneasy, this was practically the longest converstation he had had with anyone from Hogwarts

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    "Annika Mindelove of Hufflepuff house. Not so really pleased to meet you, but then again it is the middle of the night." She laughed her lips curving into a smile.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Well, not many people like me here anyways, so I guess it's ok. I'm from Gryffindor, but it doesn't really matter to me what house I'm in. WHy are you here in the middle of the night?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I waved goodbye and backed away from the window, grabbed my school bag, and went downstairs to the C.R. to do my homework...

The next morning, I woke up quickly.
    I threw on a purple tanktop, a short black skirt, a small brown leather stringed necklace with a purple crystal, and put my hair up into a neat 'pony tail', with my robes on top of that.Very quickly.
    "There." I breathed a sigh of relief as I finished dressing.I took out my school bag, and put a strap over my shoulder.Why the hurry?Today was the day when Kite, Kiri (hopefully) and I had Defence Against the Dark Arts!(D.A.D.A)
    We had heard a lot about the mysterious teacher, like about how his name began with an L, and stuff...
    Okay, he sounds pretty cool.So does the subject. I thought as I stepped out of the Slytherin passage.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    After watching what Terra and Kite were doing, Berii quickly flew back to the Gryffindor common room and ran to girls' dorm. She hid her broom ubnder her bed and looked at her watch. "Oh no! It's late." She screamed in her mind. She changed into her favorite pyjamas and jumped on her bed.

The next morning, Berii tried hard to wake-up. She wore a light green tanktop and dark blue mini-skirt under her robes. She walked to the Great Hall and ate her breakfast.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Hope I meet Berii downstairs...she's really nice.And Kite.Plus Kiri.And maybe, I'll make some new friends... a nearby Slytherin shot me a look.I hope...I went down the corridor, down the staircases, and finally came into the Great Hall.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I looked at them as I stuffed my face, but no one would have noticed me, because I'm the new kid. I ate my breakfast and looked at my aggenda. "Defense against the Dark Arts?" I said reading where I had to go. I got up and went down a long hall, until I came to a door with a gold plated sign that said, "Defense against the Dark Arts". "This must be it." I said with a sigh. I opened the door and took a seat at the front of the class.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    "I'm up here because I hate this school and I don't mind breaking a few rules." Her eyes hardened as the beauty was distraught by everything going on.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    After he had finsihed his conversation with her, he went to catch some sleep and woke up and started the day with nothing to look forward to

Back