• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    As I waited for class to start I looked at my red text book entitled, "Defense against the dark arts, volume 1" it was in fancy gold letters, that was the book that I saved all my money to get. It was the most detailed and most expensive volume 1 defense against the dark arts text book out there, and I was proud of it. I leafed through the pages looking at the pictures of famous wizards and descriptions of them.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    As I looked around no one had come in yet. So I took out my wand and twirled it around my fingers. It was made out of soft redwood, with a hint of pheniox and unicorn hair. It's main power came from a fire dragons scale. I smiled at it and then put it back in my pocket and waited nervously for the other students to arrive.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    As the bell finished ringing I got out my wand again and looked at the ingraved golden lettering that said, "Johann Sebastian Bache" I smiled at it and then put it back in my pocket. I looked at my schedule and it said I had transfiguration next. "That has to be the most exciting class to be in." I said under my breath as I started to hear people walking down the hall. Some even entered the room and took their seats by there friends.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Oh. I just hope he's cool." Berii said. She looked at her watch. "It's almost time. I think it's enough for Terra to finish and for me to talk to Terra." she thought. She looked at Karli and smiled. "Karli, I want you to meet a friend of mine, she's really nice." Berii said, looking at the Slytherin table.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Johann Sebastian Bache!" The professor cried.

"Here sir!" I said raising my hand, he went on calling each students name until he had marked everyone down as being here.

"Okay now turn to Chapter one of your Defense against the dark arts books, and read silently. And when you are finished answer the questions on the board in your notebooks." He said at his desk.

I was lucky and had read the first chapter while I was waiting for the other students. I immediatly got out a peice of parchment and answered the questions. I turned it in and he stared at me inquisitively. "I had already read the first chapter while I was waiting in your classroom." I explained. He rolled his eyes and took my paper. While he was correcting it I got out another peice of parchment and wrote a note to the girls in the back me. It read:

Hello, my name is Johann Sebastian Bache. You can call me JSB or just Johann if you'd like. I don't believe I know your names. I think they are Berii and........um.......terra is one of your names, and that's all I know. Please tell me more about yourselfs.

I folded it up and took out my wand and made it silently vanish. It then silently reapeared in front of Berii.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    After I made sure that the note was in front of Berii I turned around and got out my wand. I was seeing what little tricks I could do with it. Like make my finger disappear and then reappear, and turn my skin red and back again, little harmless tricks. But when Professor Williams saw this he called me to his desk. I winked at the Berii and the other girls and went to the desk. "If I see you do any tricks like that again. I'll take 5 points from Ravenclaw." He said as I faced him.

"There simple tricks I learned from my parents." I said my face as serious as his.

"While I suggest you forget what your parents have taught you and go to your seat!" He said as if I had angered him.

"Whatever." I sighed as he maid me lay my wand on his desk until after class. When I went to my seat I snapped my fingers and the wand appeared in front of me. I smerked at him and let out alittle laugh. He then gave me back my paper and to his disgust I had a perfect paper, which made him even more madder at me. I just sat back and laughed at the goofy mad faces he was making at me.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I was flipping through a stack of index cards that had tips and tricks on useful spells and other goods on it. I looked up at her and smiled. I shook her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Johann Sebastian Bache. And I'm not related to the composer, so don't think that." I chuckled at my own joke and said again, "I'm new too. What house are you in? I'm in Ravenclaw." I pulled out a chair and patted it to signal that she could sit beside me, so they could talk.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Come sit down. I'll show you some of the stuff my father mailed to me. Like this spell to get your homework done, you have to be careful with that one, if you do it incorrectly It will blow up your homework. So I suggest not doing that one unless it's an immergence. My fathers a master wizarded. He lives in New Zealand right now, helping to find some dragons. He's really fun to be around, I see him a week a month." I said as she took the seat next to me. "I've only been here for one night, so I don't know how good any of the houses are. I don't really know anybody here. And Professor Williams isn't making it any better." I said as the bell rang. "Well that was quick. What do you have next? I have Transfiguration. With Professor Mcgonigall, or at least that's how you say her name." I said as we got up and walked out the door.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerin entered the Transfiguration class, quickly setting her satchel on a set of partner desks near the front. This was a Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff class as far as she could tell. "Professor?" She called, tucking a strand of her short brown hair behind her ear. "Professor McGonagall?" The transfiguration teacher came out from the storeroom. "Yes, Miss...?" "Mindelove." She supplied. "Yes, Miss Mindelove. What do you require?" "I was wondering... Where might I find some reading material on animagi?" "Dear, that's quite and advanced topic-" "I know!" Aerin interrupted. "My-my father was one of the only eight registered animagus and I wanted to read up about it..." "Well..." McGonagall scribbled a note granting the student permission to scour the Restricted Section of the library just as the rest of her classmates entered the classroom. Taking her seat once more, Aerin listened attentively to her lesson.

Back