• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Snape smiled at me.
    "10 Points from Slytherin, Mr. Nathaniel."
    I looked awestruck.
    "For what!!?"
    "For being a Mudblood, dummy."
    The class giggled. Dumbledore would not take this kindly...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Additionally, Terra, 25 Points from Slytherin for inappropriate thoughts. And 20 more for being nice to the wolf boy. Would you like me to nullify all Slytherin points for 3 months? I can, you know..."
    Snape chuckled as he said this...

OOC: Odd Snape would take points from his own house... but oh well!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    As soon as young Aerin had entered the Great Hall, students began to move in hordes toward the large doors. She was pushed out and shook her head, moving swiftly to her first class, Charms. When she walked into the classroom, Professor Flitwick immediately asked her is she'd take a letter to Snape. Aerin nodded and made her way down to the dungeons. Loudly rapping on Professor Snape's class door, the young one awaited for it to be opened as she clutched the parchment in her hands.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    OOC: No, Snape's just being his jerky self. No mind reading, he just guessed there.

IC: Snape continued his ranting, taking away point after point from Slytherin. Be it my eyes, hair, tail, whatever, he found something to pick on me about. Then Professor McGonagall entered.
    "As of now Kite Nathaniel is in Gryffindor. I don't see how Snape got him in, but I'm getting him out." She said.
    She walked over to me and handed me new Gryffindor robes. I took off the Slytherin robes and put on my new Gryffindor ones. I shuddered, knowing I wouldn't be with Terra as much anymore.
    Snape simply smiled.
    "Then all those points will go from Gryffindor." he commented.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC:Oh.^^;
    In my head, I sighed.Why?Well, he deserves it.A nasty voice suddenly popped into in my head, and said You're in because you are sly and clever......the sorting hat thought it'd be best, like your father, who was in Slytherin, unlike your Gryfindor mother.But it made a mistake!No....see, I don't think you shou-BE QUIET! I shuddered.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Terra, is there a problem? Then 10 points from Gryffindor. Now shut your mouth and keep it that way. Same for you, Nathaniel. Shut up or get detention."
    I shuddered. Why was Snape being so mean?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "... and it's called 'Make Gryffindor Lose the House Cup.'"
    Everyone outside of Gryffindor howled in laughter, Terra excluded, I assumed.
    "Just kidding. Now, who can tell me the ingredients to a Wiggenweld Potion? And raise your hands or I'll deduct points from Gryffindor."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I raised my hand.Snape breezily nodded.
    OOC:I'm making it up.
    "Essence of Murtlap, a strand of Gillyweed and a Pheonix feather?" Snape sighed."Unforchantly, you are correct, Miss Lanes.Five points.Now you wolfie!" he pointed to Kite.I put my hand down.

Minunchu

A nut head who likes boys
    Years
    Kiana, a pureblood was so emberrased as she made it to her class late. She is usually teachers pet. All the boys think she is attractive, although she trys to stay with Kiri, her best friend, they still gossip. She always thinks, beauty is a curse....beauty is a curse....beauty is a curse....beauty is a curse.... As she walked into Potions, she happened to be whistled at by boys in the class. Trying to egnore them, she thought WHY AM I SO PRETTY!? ((((I hope you guys don't mind if i join))))

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    OOC: These are the correct ones... read the first book if you don't believe me.
    "Wiggentree bark, dittany, moly, and Flobberworm mucus?"
    Snape nodded.
    "Miss Lanes, I meant 5 points from your house, not to it. Wolf boy happened to get it right, not you. So 20 points from Gryffindor for the right answer, Wolfie."

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Amara looked at Josh. "Wizard chess?" she asked. "I haven't played that. Is it the same as ordinary chess? But I have to warn you, I'm a really bad chess player, I spent two years in chess club at primary school and only ever won one game."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    By the end of the class, Kite had gone 5 for 5 on questions.
    "Very good, Mr. Nathaniel. 10 points times 5 questions equals 50 points. So 50 points from Gryffindor for your answers." Snape grinned roguishly.
    I simply stared at Snape, in disbelief I was losing points.
    "Class is dismissed."
    And I walked out of Potions class, and began to show signs of crying...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "I hope that dragon gets fired."
    And as I walked through the halls, everyone I passed pointed and laughed. Chants of "Wolf Boy" echoed throughout the halls. I couldn't believe that the esteemed Hogwarts had students this unaccepting of a single student...
    "It's too late to cheer me up. And no matter how well I do in Snape's class, he'll fail me for sure. Maybe I should live in the forest like the werewolf I am or something..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    OOC: I am in bad mood right now. I missed a AAA by a single Good on DDR. But whatever.

IC: "All right. I suppose I'll stay, but only until I'm driven out by a mob."
    I smiled faintly, hoping the next professor would have any bit of kindness in their heart...

Back